+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua85 View Post
    Hello!!
    My AMH hardly changed throughout the whole process, a slight increase but nothing over 3 ever.

We are doing another ICSI cycle, using the same meds as before. I think it's Elonva and Levaris (not sure of the spelling!), I also had to keep taking the progesterone pessaries for the first trimester.

I have heard many people say that low AMH doesn't automatically mean issues with having a baby, but after almost 2yrs of trying we felt IVF was our best option.

When does your next cycle start? X
    Hey Hun, hopefully the repeat of same meds results in a positive outcome for you and DH! I don't pay any attention to AMH because it doesn't say anything about quality, just quantity. Give me quality over quantity any day!

Not sure when in March my cycle will start. It's looking like mid-March at this point. Are you waiting for AF?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to warratag For This Useful Post:

Aqua85  (12-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandamoo View Post
    Hi Wishnhope (thank you for starting the thread), Aqua85, Warratag and Muchkin14

I would like to join in this thread .

This will be my 7th stim cycle. My FS is Dr Warren DeAmbrosis and this cycle he's added to the mix DHEA, Scitropin growth hormone and Luveris.

I'm going to be doing a long cycle and AF arrived on time today . This Friday Day 6, is my next appointment with Warren and it's also when i start Scitropin.
    I'm also going to have a Scratch, Lipoidal Flush and be tested for NK Cells this month.

My history:
    Had DD naturally when i was 18 years old, 18 years ago.
    Married in 2005, no contraceptive.
    November 2007 - IVF ICSI with DH and FET Sep 2008 - BFN
    January 2009 - IVF ICSI - DH had no sperm - Eggs were frozen
    August 2009 - IVF ICSI with donor sperm - FET March 2010 & April 2010 - BFN
    May 2010 - ICSI with frozen eggs and donor sperm - and FET June 2010 - BFN
    August 2010 Antagonist cycle - IVF ICSI with DH (TESA) - BFN
    October 2010 - IVF ICSI with DH/Donor sperm - BFN 5dt.
    April 2011 - IVF ICSI with donor sperm - Embies didn't grow past day 3 or 4.

I really really hope this is the cycle for us
    Wow. you've been through the wringer.. Did your DH have an irreversible vasectomy?

I hope this is the cycle for you hun and happy days af arrived! That's so great you can make a start!!

When do you start injecting stims?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to warratag For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (12-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, joining this thread ahead of cycling again in March. I know some of you already
    A bit about us.We are TTC baby #1. I'm 32.
    Aug 16 we started our first ICSI cycle, which was cancelled on day 6 when my e2 levels hit over 8000.
    Pill for two cycles then started again in November. 15 days of stimming as they started my dose too low (they were gun shy after I over stimulated on the previous cycle) Only 7 eggs collected from 15+ follicles, clinic wasn't sure why. 4 fertilised, 1 put in day 2 but a BFN. 1 made it to freeze.
    Natural FET cycle Jan/Feb with my frozen embie, confirmed BFN.
    We wanted to start a fresh cycle straightaway but have realised we have a few trips away in early March right around when EPU would be so have decided to wait until March. Day 1 will be around 11 March.
    Hoping the clinic has a better idea of the right dose of stims for me this time and that more than half of my follicles have eggs in them this times!
    If this cycle doesn't go as planned I am considering asking DP to have a vasectomy reversal.
    Hopefully March is the month for us and everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome @Amandamoo!
    Hoping your long journey for a precious bubba is coming to an end you this is your cycle for a BPF!!

Hey Nettz! Sorry to see you hear but third stimming cycle is the lucky charm! Xx

AFM CD06 not feeling like Im doing much this FET, I hate waiting!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (12-02-2017),nettz84  (12-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    Wow. you've been through the wringer.. Did your DH have an irreversible vasectomy?

I hope this is the cycle for you hun and happy days af arrived! That's so great you can make a start!!

When do you start injecting stims?
    Hi, I start jabbing for stims next cycle so I'm presuming mid March. No hubby didn't have a vasectomy, he had hernias when he was a child and was operated. Our FS suspects something went wrong in one of the operations.
    Can't wait till we all get started .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nettz84 View Post
    Hi ladies, joining this thread ahead of cycling again in March. I know some of you already
    A bit about us.We are TTC baby #1. I'm 32.
    Aug 16 we started our first ICSI cycle, which was cancelled on day 6 when my e2 levels hit over 8000.
    Pill for two cycles then started again in November. 15 days of stimming as they started my dose too low (they were gun shy after I over stimulated on the previous cycle) Only 7 eggs collected from 15+ follicles, clinic wasn't sure why. 4 fertilised, 1 put in day 2 but a BFN. 1 made it to freeze.
    Natural FET cycle Jan/Feb with my frozen embie, confirmed BFN.
    We wanted to start a fresh cycle straightaway but have realised we have a few trips away in early March right around when EPU would be so have decided to wait until March. Day 1 will be around 11 March.
    Hoping the clinic has a better idea of the right dose of stims for me this time and that more than half of my follicles have eggs in them this times!
    If this cycle doesn't go as planned I am considering asking DP to have a vasectomy reversal.
    Hopefully March is the month for us and everyone else
    Welcome . I'm looking forward to cycling together . I would be asking DP to have the reversal too . I hope your wait for a bubba is short and sweet too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandamoo For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (12-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Welcome @Amandamoo!
    Hoping your long journey for a precious bubba is coming to an end you this is your cycle for a BPF!!

Hey Nettz! Sorry to see you hear but third stimming cycle is the lucky charm! Xx

AFM CD06 not feeling like Im doing much this FET, I hate waiting!
    Thanks Wishnhope! I hate the waiting game too. Doing a FET are awesome as they're so much easier on the body . Let's hope this is the one for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like there is a good little group so far!
    The IVF journey can be so draining - both financially and emotionally, I know having this online support was amazing last time.

AF arrived a couple of days ago- going in for a meeting next week and to pay our deposit OUCH!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I am new and would love to join this thread.

I am on day one of my first natural FET cycle, after 2 IVF cycles (last one a freeze-all due to OHSS).

I am 37 and we have been TTC our first child for nearly 2 years now. Unexplained infertility but I do have mild endometriosis (removed by laproscopy twice).

Good luck everyone and thanks for letting me join!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foodie For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo  (13-02-2017),Aqua85  (13-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Foodie View Post
    Hi, I am new and would love to join this thread.

I am on day one of my first natural FET cycle, after 2 IVF cycles (last one a freeze-all due to OHSS).

I am 37 and we have been TTC our first child for nearly 2 years now. Unexplained infertility but I do have mild endometriosis (removed by laproscopy twice).

Good luck everyone and thanks for letting me join!
    Welcome @Foodie, I love your nickname!!

Fingers crossed your frostie settles in nicely for the next 9 months!!! We've been trying to conceive for the same amount of time I had just transferred an early blast which converted to a blast 3 hours later but today is 11dpo and bfn, but giving it until 14dpo. AF is due this Friday and so hopefully starting stims this weekend if bt on Thursday at 14dpo is negative.

Good luck to you and I hope it's positive for all of us!!!!!