+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 105 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Aqua85, good to hear that lump is benign. Its good to remove it before doing the cycle. Wishing u a good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BEARD88 View Post
    Oh wow yay!!!

Omg yes me too and i thought the exact same thing, i didnt have any blood after my first FET. But yesterdays transfer was a bit more rough and he swabbed the cervix prior to the transfer so im sure its nothing to worry about.

When do you think you will test?
    Oh phew, I'm so glad you said that because I cannot find any stories of small amounts of blood on day of transfer via google and I was freaking out a little bit! I'm not sure about testing. This is my first ever transfer and I don't know what's best. I feel like finding out over the phone would be devastating if it's negative and I like the idea of seeing a positive on the test to find out so I think I will test and not wait for the call but I haven't decided when I'll do that. My BT is on the 13th, when is yours and do you plan to test prior?

Mif1 - how many days post transfer are you? I'm doing a frozen transfer and didn't do a fresh after egg retrieval but I know I was still sore up until about 5 days post retrieval. Did you ask your FS at transfer if that's normal?

Ashen - hope all goes to plan for you and you get egg retrieval next week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BEARD88 View Post
    Oh wow yay!!!

Omg yes me too and i thought the exact same thing, i didnt have any blood after my first FET. But yesterdays transfer was a bit more rough and he swabbed the cervix prior to the transfer so im sure its nothing to worry about.

When do you think you will test?

Oh phew, I'm so glad you said that because I cannot find any stories of small amounts of blood on day of transfer via google and I was freaking out a little bit! I'm not sure about testing. This is my first ever transfer and I don't know what's best. I feel like finding out over the phone would be devastating if it's negative and I like the idea of seeing a positive on the test to find out so I think I will test and not wait for the call but I haven't decided when I'll do that. My BT is on the 13th, when is yours and do you plan to test prior?

Mif1 - how many days post transfer are you? I'm doing a frozen transfer and didn't do a fresh after egg retrieval but I know I was still sore up until about 5 days post retrieval. Did you ask your FS at transfer if that's normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeSandy View Post

Yes its pretty normal, im pretty sure i had blood after my IUIs a few years ago aswell which involves the cathedar.

Yes ill probably test from Monday which will be 5 days past transfer just so I can see when/if the positives started. And i prefer to know prior to blood test. My bt is on 15th.

My last I didnt get a positive until 10days past and it was very faint so i already kinda knew that it wasnt growing as it should because i should of had a beaming positive by then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeSandy View Post

My BT is on the 13th too! This is taking forever!! Only 2 days post transfer and it feels like years! Definitely won't make it another 11 days! I am thinking 13dpo I will test which is next Wednesday. I may cave and do it earlier though. Last time I waited until my BT to find out. When are you thinking you will test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady I am so sorry to hear about your terrible year. That is way too much for one person to have to go through. You are definitely due something amazing and wonderful. Best of luck for this cycle.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Foodie For This Useful Post:

Allthebest  (02-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Wishnhope thanks for doing the roll call! It now looks like I'll be starting early April - we have a lot on in March when I was hoping to start and I'd rather not start if we have lots on as it will increase stress. More waiting for me! Hope everyone is going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @SoReady. Will you start another cycle this month? I wish you all the best and baby dust to you. Fx xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ItsMeSandy I'm 6 days past retrieval and it's still a bit crampy like a period sometimes. My FS got someone else to do the egg transfer and the stand in lady was in and out in two minutes tops, no time for questions and answers.

I think it's time for a new FS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome to all the new ladies! There are a lot of us now and Ive updated the Roll Call on the first page and Ill be posting it periodically throughout the thread.
    If Ive missed anything please let me know

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Aqua85  (06-03-2017),Lozz91  (02-03-2017),Mif1  (03-03-2017)