+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 105 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope I am not sure what Boosters are sorry, I am just on progesterone suppositories. But yes I think that makes it around 18 dpo (13dp5dt). As a rule they test 12dp5dt but that is a Sunday so they made me wait another day. I was really hoping to get my beta on the Saturday but they said no!

I am thinking of testing at about 13 dpo as well, which would be mid next week.

How are you feeling today? Still crampy and dizzy? How long after transfer did that start for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF/FET March/April 2017

@Foodie Its funny how long some clinics make you wait! AF is more likely to arrive prior to the BT at 18dpo. I cant believe they said no to a 11dp5dt BT!

Not feeling anything today, not hungry or crampy, Nothing! Which makes me worried since implantation is supposed to begin today 5dp3dt and that produces more progesterone so symptoms should worsen!

My symptoms started 2 days post transfer, I have only been on progesterone pessaries since Sat arvo (day of transfer)

Boosters are HCG injections generally, they give false positives on HPT's and the reason some clinics wait 13dpt to test so they dont pick up booster but real HCG.
    Last edited by Wishnhope; 01-03-2017 at 16:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady I'm sorry to hear that. . I hope you're ok..

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SoReady i feel sorry for BFN. Hopefully u r doing fine. Better luck next time. Will Remember u in my prayers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies, we have started our ivf cycle for baby #2. Went for a scan yesterday and I have three follicles over 12mm, about 6 at 10mm plus a few small ones, my lining was 8.1 so it's looking good for egg pick up on mon 6/3. Another scan tomorrow to check how everything is going.

Last time we only got two eggs and one fertilised - our little boy is 2 now hoping to get a few more this time though.

Good luck to everyone cycling at the moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks, I'm as best as can be I suppose. It's crushing but compared with everything else it's minor. Just been a ridiculously cruel 14 months. Lost our son at 8 days old, first stim cycle got OHSS, first frozen transfer worked but miscarried at 8 weeks, three months before we could even transfer again and now back to back BFNs. Life can really throw lemons when it wants to

But I'm CD2 now so ready to go again. Good luck to you all in these cycles too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies! I'm popping in from the February IVF group, hope that's okay! I know a few of you from over there

I had my first ever FET yesterday! Very exciting I had a lovely day, had a fertility massage and accupuncture session first then another accupuncture session immediatley after the transfer.

Everything went very smoothly, didn't lose any embies as the first one survived thaw and it was already fully hatched which the scientist said is great.

Now just to make it through the painful 2ww!

SoReady - I'm so sad about your bfn. You've been through SO much, it really is your turn for some joy. I hope this next cycle is the one that brings you that....

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tm27 Welcome good luck for your upcoming EPU!
    @SoReady you are such a strong woman to get through so much and still be standing xx wishing you well for a rainbow baby

Hey @ItsMeSandy!! Congrats on PUPO! When its your BT?

AFM 9dpo (6dp3dt) not feeling anything, nothing to do but wait til my BT on tuesday 11dp3dt.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March/April 2017

**Roll Call**
    Waiting IVF
    Aqua85 - April start ICSI
    Nettz84 - April start
    Sabrina1717 - Scratch March?
    Kathy88 - ICSI March
    Lozz91 - ICSI March
    NeilJenny - New FS
    Mazmozz - IVF start

Waiting FET
    Munchkin14 - Starting 9/3 New Protocol
    Essence08 - scratch with march transfer
    Ashen - April

Cycling IVF
    Amandamoo - long stim
    Warratag
    HoneyH - scan 3/3
    Tm27 - EPU 6/3

Cycling FET
    MindyGrace - transfer 8/3
    SoReady - Natural FET
    Pops

PUPO!
    WishnHope BT 7/3 (POAS 6/3)
    Foodie BT 13/3 (POAS 🏻)
    Mif1 BT 11/3
    Allthebest FET 25/2
    BEARD88 BT 15/3
    ItsMeSandy BT 13/3

Hugs Needed

Congrats!
    Last edited by Wishnhope; 02-03-2017 at 20:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Have caught up on everyone's progress. Best of luck to those about to transfer or currently cycling

AFM, I have been MIA for a bit whilst the doctors worked out what the odd lump was on my leg! The biopsy showed it was benign thankfully, but my doctor would like to remove it still (better safe than sorry). I spoke with him about our plans for IVF this month and he said he would like to operate next week so looks like I am postponing our ICSI cycle until April.
    Obviously I am disappointed but having this operation takes priority, and I know if we pushed ahead with the IVF I would be stressing about the lump anyway.

Looking forward to hearing all of your results. xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Aqua85 For This Useful Post:

sabrina1717  (02-03-2017)