+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1045
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by augieandaddie View Post
    Hi @ToBeThree just had my follow up today after a failed fresh transfer... planning for the next step. They will only give a trigger injection if I do not ovulate naturally with the FET cycle. Very little support either for the luteal phase although I keep reading how most ladies on this forum and overseas get lots of help. What's the plan for yours? PS I'll be leaving this thread and joining the May/June. Wish you all well!
    Thanks @augieandaddie - I ended up having a trigger but later than last time. Not sure how that's going to go.
    I'll see you on the May/June thread 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello I am unsure if I am posting in the correct feed but I am looking for information on embryo donation.
    Unfortunately after low egg reserve I feel this is our only option.
    Please help direct me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    @Mif1 I wish you all the best
    I've been trying to inbox you a while now Hun and it says your inbox is full xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jeshika this sounds great!! how are you feeling now? have you had your bloods yet!! fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mags83 I cleaned it out just then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua85 View Post
    @Jeshika this sounds great!! how are you feeling now? have you had your bloods yet!! fingers crossed for you xx
    Ended up cancelling the appointment. I started bleeding on mothers day, rushed into the fertility clinic first thing Monday morning - apparently I'd had a chemical pregnancy

I spent a good few hours talking to doctors and nurses and they agreed to let me jump straight back on the horse with cycle 2. I would have driven myself mad waiting a month between cycles. I've been taking injections since 11pm Tuesday night (just gone), then scan on Friday to see where we're at. Collection will probably be the following Tuesday.

Pretty down about it, honestly. I actively consider "life" to start when a heartbeat does, rather than at conception, but this really threw me and I wasn't expecting to be so upset about it. I mean, I knew nothing was guaranteed especially on the first cycle, but it just really hit me hard. I think it's because previously, I haven't known whether or not conception happened when trying naturally. Knowing for certain that there's an embryo floating around inside of you is an odd thing to think about.
    Aaaand I'm going on an emotional rant. Whoops.

But yes. Cycle 2, fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Jeshika I'm so sorry to hear that. Totally understand you'd feel deflated and gutted at the chemical. Even though we try to remain realistic, when we get bad news it really knocks us.
    Let's hope round 2 is the one for us in 2017! I'm glad you were able get straight back into it again. Hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else having a transfer soon ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mags83 View Post
    Anyone else having a transfer soon ?
    I transfer tomorrow morning. Will be my first FET. My last one was cancelled after bloods showed I wasn't going to ovulate.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashen For This Useful Post:

mags83  (06-06-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashen View Post
    I transfer tomorrow morning. Will be my first FET. My last one was cancelled after bloods showed I wasn't going to ovulate.
    Oh wow!!! I wish you all the very best. Thank you for responding. I wasn't sure if there was any other thread with people cycling now ... I'm getting my transfer on Thursday again after a few transfers. Thankfully it's for baby number two this time