+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 105 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1045
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mif1 Congratulations! That's fantastic news! Thank you for sharing. Fingers crossed she's hangs on!

@Lexy123 I had an ultrasound this morning to check the lining and everything is good so we are going ahead with FET on 11 May. Ah! I just realised that's less than a week away. It will be my seventh transfer (no babies) and it's hard to know how to think - I want to be positive but realistic at the same time... We'll see, I guess.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ToBeThree For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (05-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ToBeThree you obviously had a great cycle to be on your 7th transferwith lots of eggs? You have to be positive but realistic for sure but crickey 7 times already that would be hard... I have everything crosses for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well tested again this morning and because I was up at 3am with my baby I went to the toilet and just tested at 5.45am and have a strong line (not quite as dark as the control line) so in for a blood test today! I'm shocked to tell you the truth.. . I really didn't expect it to work at all! I really did think it would take another cycle... now let's make sure my body is working properly and keeps it in there! Off to the OB today to get my medication and the ball rolling!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

sabrina1717  (05-05-2017),ToBeThree  (05-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToBeThree View Post
    @Mif1 Congratulations! That's fantastic news! Thank you for sharing. Fingers crossed she's hangs on!

@Lexy123 I had an ultrasound this morning to check the lining and everything is good so we are going ahead with FET on 11 May. Ah! I just realised that's less than a week away. It will be my seventh transfer (no babies) and it's hard to know how to think - I want to be positive but realistic at the same time... We'll see, I guess.
    Wishing you all the best for this transfer Hun. It's certainly an emotional roller coaster. Xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lexy123 For This Useful Post:

ToBeThree  (05-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cag14 I replied to your inbox Hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    @ToBeThree you obviously had a great cycle to be on your 7th transferwith lots of eggs? You have to be positive but realistic for sure but crickey 7 times already that would be hard... I have everything crosses for you x
    Thank you!

Always lots of eggs but always issues with them. I've had four IVF cycles (3 collections and 1 cancelled as it was too dangerous - more than 30 large follicles). The last transfer was with two donated embryos and the next one (on 11 May) will be as well.

4 years and 7 transfers... We have everything crossed too!

So excited that you have a clear line. All the best for your blood test!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToBeThree View Post
    Thank you!

Always lots of eggs but always issues with them. I've had four IVF cycles (3 collections and 1 cancelled as it was too dangerous - more than 30 large follicles). The last transfer was with two donated embryos and the next one (on 11 May) will be as well.

4 years and 7 transfers... We have everything crossed too!

So excited that you have a clear line. All the best for your blood test!
    I have everything crossed for you. Hoping this one will be it x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mags83 For This Useful Post:

ToBeThree  (07-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone had a FET without a Pregnyl (or similar) trigger injection?
    Last edited by ToBeThree; 07-05-2017 at 07:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Updates
    Had my transfer on Friday, all went well. We ended up voting not to freeze the 2 remaining embryos (one didn't fair so well), which ended with me blubbering like an idiot in Big W >.<
    We're going to see if this one takes, and then reassess for freezing next cycle if it doesn't.

It's been a week since egg collection and me being as impatient as I am decided to take a HPT knowing that nothing was going to show up but at least it'd stop me wanting to do it.
    I got the most ****-weak but absolutely there line. I thought I was going crazy so I had to call my partner in to confirm. Had it been outside of 5 minutes I would have said it was an evap - I'm trying to keep my hopes down and I'll retest again in a few days. I found out I was pregnant with my son at about 7dpo with a slightly darker line, so who knows. Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March/April 2017

Hi @ToBeThree just had my follow up today after a failed fresh transfer... planning for the next step. They will only give a trigger injection if I do not ovulate naturally with the FET cycle. Very little support either for the luteal phase although I keep reading how most ladies on this forum and overseas get lots of help. What's the plan for yours? PS I'll be leaving this thread and joining the May/June. Wish you all well!
    Last edited by augieandaddie; 10-05-2017 at 01:06.