+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys, I have a bit of a strange question. I am currently day 24 of my cycle. My test date is 11th March which will be day 31. I normally have a 24-26 day cycle. Will it mess things up? I stimmed for 14 days which seemed long for me. I'm just concerned that this cycle won't work because it's so out of whack with my natural cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys, I have a bit of a strange question. I am currently day 24 of my cycle. My test date is 11th March which will be day 31. I normally have a 24-26 day cycle. Will it mess things up? I stimmed for 14 days which seemed long for me. I'm just concerned that this cycle won't work because it's so out of whack with my natural cycle..

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Snoopa Since they trigger your ovulation it's fine. My cycle ended up being 42 days or something ridiculous. I asked if it could have contributed to it not working and was told it was fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaJane View Post
    Got the call this afternoon. Definite negative. But I knew that already as AF was in full force by mid-morning. I even cried on the pathology lady when I got my blood drawn
    Now hubby and I have to decide if we'll go again straight away or if we'll wait a month. It's mostly down to how we'd feel being due in December or January. Money is a factor too but since we've hit our medicare safety net already we should probably make the most of it.
    Sorry sorry to hear that @KarmaJane sending big hugs.
    I am.hoping to get money out of my super using supercare so I can try another cycle. Unfortunately my FS is away until the end of the month so looks like it will be another 2 AF cycles before I can try again.
    Hope you can start soon. Sorry again to hear of the negative

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishingandhoping77 For This Useful Post:

KarmaJane  (04-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishingandhoping77 View Post
    Sorry sorry to hear that @KarmaJane sending big hugs.
    I am.hoping to get money out of my super using supercare so I can try another cycle. Unfortunately my FS is away until the end of the month so looks like it will be another 2 AF cycles before I can try again.
    Hope you can start soon. Sorry again to hear of the negative
    Thanks, I'm doing fine except for the mother of all periods right now 😂

We've pretty much decided to go again straight away so I'll start jabbing on Tuesday. Hoping 1 of our remaining 4 is a winner as we may have trouble getting more sperm from our donor as he is American so we'd have to get it imported unless our FS has a sneaky vial hidden away somewhere.

So glad you've come up with a plan! I think you should use the time while waiting to check out the cost at other clinics. Yours sounds super expensive. Although you should get the max rebate next time as you would be over your safety net. Also try some Acupuncture if you can; I did it during my cycle with DD. I'd like to go back again now but have nowhere to leave DD so I can go 🙁

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KarmaJane For This Useful Post:

Wishingandhoping77  (05-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sad news for us. At 7 weeks pregnant we've found out the pregnancy won't continue for much longer. Beyond devastated and can hardly believer this is happening for the second time in a row. With super strong HCG readings and strong prenancy symptoms from 3.5 weeks it's a hard pill to swallow. Not the physical side - is IVF-ers can do anything physically. It's the emotional side - will it ever work? How much uncertainty and false alarms can I take? Can I face another round of anticipating and over analysing ever step of the process?
    We've almost decided to have a break, try again later in the year and give it one last go. Put two embryos back with minimal medication and call it quits if things don't work. We've given it a good hard go and are beyond fortunate to have one amazing daughter, with whom we feel like we won the lottery 3 years ago.
    What a ride. Genuinely thinking of you all and hoping that regardless of your journeys, you all reach a place of peace with the outcomes, and don't end up too affected by these processes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Milly888 View Post
    Sad news for us. At 7 weeks pregnant we've found out the pregnancy won't continue for much longer. Beyond devastated and can hardly believer this is happening for the second time in a row. With super strong HCG readings and strong prenancy symptoms from 3.5 weeks it's a hard pill to swallow. Not the physical side - is IVF-ers can do anything physically. It's the emotional side - will it ever work? How much uncertainty and false alarms can I take? Can I face another round of anticipating and over analysing ever step of the process?
    We've almost decided to have a break, try again later in the year and give it one last go. Put two embryos back with minimal medication and call it quits if things don't work. We've given it a good hard go and are beyond fortunate to have one amazing daughter, with whom we feel like we won the lottery 3 years ago.
    What a ride. Genuinely thinking of you all and hoping that regardless of your journeys, you all reach a place of peace with the outcomes, and don't end up too affected by these processes.
    :'( oh no, sorry to hear that, @Milly888. Did you know the reason? This journey is definitely not easy. It'd be good for you to have a break, to recover both physically and emotionally. I wish you best of luck for the next round. Take care of yourself xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Allthebest For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (07-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel for you @Milly888.

Big hugs xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to alittlebitofadiva For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (07-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no @Milly888, so sorry to read this. Must be so hard. This is such a hard journey. Sending you hugs xxx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (07-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    how are you feeling today, @AliTtlebitofavida?