ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Snoopa we are doing PGS on this round so we will be putting a frosty back from our last cycle on Saturday the 4th.

Of the 15 which ended up being 16 only 10 could be injected, but I'm fine with that.

I think your lining does continue to thicken after EPU, I have issues with my lining on natural FET but never with a stim cycle.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (28-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope - I've had similar stomach issues. Really gurgly, rumbly stomach all weekend and diarrhea for the last 3 days. And my stomach aches up the top too. Its very annoying.
    @julianicholson - great number of eggs collected. I think thats the perfect number that FS' aim for!
    Crinone is progesterone and Progynova estrogen so you'll be fine to POAS. Unless your getting HCG injections. Hope you get a great fert rate.
    @Snoopa - i dont know about your lining getting thicker afer epu? Are you worried its too thin?

I had a blood test to check progesterone today at 8dp5dt. It went from 21.5 on friday to only 16 today. So annoying. Im on 2 x endometrin morning and night. Gotta have PIO injection tomorrow. Booooo.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazzhands For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (27-02-2017),Wishnhope  (27-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Jazzhands what are you on for luteal support? You're alot further into the TWW and have a low progesterone? Im only 2dp3dt and only on 200mg twice daily. Not sure if its progesterone related?! Clinic didnt care unless I had a fever which I dont. I wish you knew what was medication symptoms and what wasnt!! Gah!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaJane View Post
    @Wishingandhoping77 I didn't go through Primary IVF. They're the bulk bill clinic that ends up like $600 out of pocket. I know you're in debt but $600 or so might be reachable in the near future? Like when you build up more leave?
    I was just saying I went to a regular (non-bulkbill) clinic and was only $5000 out for a big cycle. And only $1700 for my FET. Seems crazy to me that you're out $8000! Normally I'd say it wasn't that crazy since you'd be classed as having social infertility (such a stupid rule btw) being single but since you have low AMH etc I'd have thought medicare would cover a bunch of it.
    I did get the Medicare rebate due to my endometriosis and low AMH. But my private health doesn't cover any ivf so with the hospital day stay and anesthetist it was an extra $1500. So my out of pocket was $8000.
    I guess now I just have to rethink myou options.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    @Snoopa - i dont know about your lining getting thicker afer epu? Are you worried its too thin?

I'm not sure. I asked the nurses on epu day and on the Monday (3 days prior) it was 7.6. They said it was fine. I was only concerned because I've heard that d&cs can damage the lining

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Snoopa my clinic likes the lining to be over 6. They usually do my lining scan a day or two after ovulation. I'm usually around 8-9 but the month straight after my d&c it was only 5.2 so my transfer was cancelled. If you were over 7 you should be fine

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Snoopa  (28-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishingandhoping77 View Post
    I did get the Medicare rebate due to my endometriosis and low AMH. But my private health doesn't cover any ivf so with the hospital day stay and anesthetist it was an extra $1500. So my out of pocket was $8000.
    I guess now I just have to rethink myou options.
    Ouch. That still seems really expensive to me. Like a PP, I think my out of pocket (with Medicare rebate, and no private health) was about $5K for a full stim cycle, at a full service clinic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    We get a post transfer blood test 7dpo (for me 4dp3dt) to check progesterone soley.
    Thank you so much. I'm sure I had a BT for P4 in my last pregnancy but the past 2 transfers I didn't ask. This time I definitely will be!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alright Im confused

CD22 7dpo Progesterone is 252!! Is that not crazy fing high!?! They havent changed my dose but I swear everyone else's is like 50ish?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel for you @Jazzhands. I'm on 4x400mg pessaries, 8x provera tablets and a progesterone injection every day (plus a medicine cabinet full of other non-prog meds!). I'm finding the prog injections ok. Certainly not ideal, but not as bad as I thought they'd be. Great you're getting on to it early.