ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    Sorry to hear this @Wishnhope.. I hate when things don't go to plan.
    @Snoopa hoping your 2 embryos go all the way to giving you babies hun!! Good luck!

Thanks for the info @SoReady.
    @Wishingandhoping77 this sounds very positive! Good luck for your BT! A second line is a second line!
    @SoReady sorry it's not an early bfp but hang on that hope bcos you just never know!!
    Sorry my blood test is today. I decided to get up early and POAS. Totally negative not even a trace of a second line. So disappointed. Wondering if it is even worth doing the blood test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I also POAS this morning 7dp5dt and totally BFN. I'm not at all surprised with how sick I have been this week but totally shattered as I really thought this was my month. If it works next month it places the due date right around the week my son was born and passed away and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishingandhoping77 View Post
    Sorry my blood test is today. I decided to get up early and POAS. Totally negative not even a trace of a second line. So disappointed. Wondering if it is even worth doing the blood test.
    I'm sorry you have a BFN too. What will be your next step?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    I also POAS this morning 7dp5dt and totally BFN. I'm not at all surprised with how sick I have been this week but totally shattered as I really thought this was my month. If it works next month it places the due date right around the week my son was born and passed away and I'm not sure how I feel about that.
    I'm so sorry it's looking like a bfn but it's not over til BT. Fingers crossed 🤞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Wishingandhoping77 Im sorry its a BFN, this process is poo sometimes.
    @SoReady still early hun, hopefully you get that second line soon and you dont have to make a decision about next cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM Transfer day! Going for brunch/breakfast with DH and DS. Then transfer at 10:45, has anyone taken DS/DD into transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about your bfn's wishingandhoping and soready Its tough news after all the hope we put into these processes. Thinking of you.

I had had my second HCG BT yesterday. HCG is increasing as it should, but progesterone has plummeted, more than halved. So scary. I'm now injecting progesterone oil into my butt each day. I didn't think this process had much more to throw at me but here we are. The other progesterone support (pessaries and tablets) didn't seem to be absorbed as consistently/ well. Hopefully it doesn't mean the pregnancy will go the same way as the last one. I have everything crossed.

Question - does anyone try to minimise stress in their lives while on ivf? I have a really stressful job and wonder if that affects my chances here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Officially PUPO with a lovely compacting morula on board!! BT is 7/3 so much earlier than I expected!

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (25-02-2017),JustJaq  (25-02-2017),KarmaJane  (26-02-2017),Milly888  (26-02-2017),Zimbaby  (26-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BT was officially BFN. Devastated. That was my one and only cycle, so that's it for me. Guess I just have to try and deal with the fact I will never be a mother now. Scary.

Sorry to hear about your BFN too @SoReady.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    I'm sorry you have a BFN too. What will be your next step?
    Next step is nothing. That's it for me. I only had enough money for one cycle and my amh is really low so probably no chance for another try anyway. I'm devastated.