+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 71 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Frances3 that's great news! I couldn't agree more about freezing the slow growers. I'm 5 weeks pregnant today with a slow grower which took a while to start growing after defrosting (fet), was a bit slow at day 4, but was ok by day 5. In fact none of my best quality embryos (4) took! Im all for slow growers

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Milly888 For This Useful Post:

Frances3  (22-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Snoopa I would go ahead with it, even if you end up with one embryo in my opinion it would be worth it. At the end of the day go with your gut instinct. Fingers crossed they boost their size. Good luck with whatever you decide xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

Snoopa  (21-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Did anyone find that the progesterone shots gave you different side effects than other forms of progesterone? I'm starved all the time! Bloating, weight gain, boobs hurt differently

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Snoopa, I would also be inclined to go ahead based on your scans. My first ever cycle resulted in only three eggs and two children born.

Good luck for transfer wishnhope

And good luck wishingandhoping77

Sabrina1717 I have never had progesterone shots sorry. Where are you now in your cycle?

My bt isn't until the 1 March but holding out til Friday to start testing which will be 6dp5dt, the earliest I've previously had BFP on POAS.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Snoopa  (21-02-2017),Wishingandhoping77  (21-02-2017),Wishnhope  (21-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @sabrina1717, the only close thing I've had is pregnyl to trick my body into producing progesterone. But I do recall hearing progesterone injections were very painful. I can't imagine they would give different side effects though? What is the name of the injections you're using?

Good luck @SoReady!! I think 6dp5dt poas is a great idea!

AFM more bloods this morning. My LH is quite low from yesterday but I don't know what that means. It was 0.4

My estrogen was 642 after 3 days of stimming. I don't know if that is good or bad. Waiting for clinic to call me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Frances3 that is so wonderful !!!! 2 hatching blasts or brilliant!! You give me hope because we are the same age!!

I sent you a private message

Thanks
    Reviews
    It just says progesterone in oil on the bottle. It's a pharmacy around here that makes it. I'm on day 5 of it and holding a heating or to my butt as I type this doing a endometrial biopsy tomorrow and Sunday to see why my FETs haven't worked. Doctor is stuck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

I've been quiet because I've had nothing to share lol. Just been taking my progynova and waiting it out. Had my scan today and my lining is 10mm and they were happy with that So I start progesterone pessaries on Saturday and FET is booked for next Wednesday!!

I have a question. My FET is for 12pm...I'm rostered on 2 night shifts starting that day. 12 hour nights on my feet in an emergency department. I hate calling in sick and very very rarely use my sick leave but I'm wondering if I should should call in sick for that first one day of transfer and just do the second. Or don't think it makes any difference? I want to give this little embryo the best shot I can, and I know realistically if we were trying naturally I wouldn't even know it was in there but you know what I mean??

Snoopa - I hope those follicles surprise you on Thursday and you get more than you expect! Good luck xx

KarmaJane - Congrats on being PUPO. SO exciting! Hope the 2ww goes fast for you and you get happy news at the end

Wishingandhoping - Good luck for you BT on Saturday. Do you plan on testing at home at all?

CozKate - Good luck for your transfer tomorrow, so exciting!

Wishnhope - Good luck for you transfer on Saturday too

SoReady - Must be so hard waiting after transfer, I think I'll go mad! Good luck for your blood test and I hope you get a lovely BFP at home before then too!

Warratag - Hope you get good news about your bloods. I've not had any bloods at all other than my base line ones before starting lol. My next bloods will be my beta hcg bloods. I'm at a bulk bill clinic so it's much more hands off. I quite like it to be honest, less stressing about all those numbers!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ItsMeSandy For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (21-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ItsMeSandy that's a great lining! I'm usually around 8-9 but anything over 6 is what they like so 10 is brilliant. For me personally, the days of transfer where I have been really busy, even doing housework etc they have never worked. All the times I have rested after transfer it has worked. So if it were me personally I probably would use a sick day for that one day of transfer but then go back to normal the next day. Good luck for your transfer!

I have now got my sons lovely cold so starting to lose hope for this month. I hope I'm wrong

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @SoReady does being unwell affect your chances of pregnancy?
    Im starting to come down with the flu (sore throat) and my transfer is Sat. Now you have me worried!