ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 71 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopa View Post
    Hi all. I've just had a second scan today and it showed only 3 follicles over 14 mm. This will be day 11 of injections. There are also 7 small follicles. I was devistated. They asked me if I am willing to proceed to epu with only 3 follicles, i said yes. Am i kidding myself? They said the will consult with my fs and see what she wants to do, the vibe I got was heading towards being cancelled.

I've got a good amh of 36 and they didn't up my dose of 200 gonal when I had a scan on Friday which showed only 2 over 14mm. I am so confused as to why it's such a bad result! Is upping the dose or stimming for longer at this point useless?
    HI @Snoopa I had transfer last week. I did 12 days of injections and only had 3 follicles. They managed to get 5 eggs. 3 fertilized and I had 2 transfered. Saturday is my BT.
    I say keep going. You never know

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishingandhoping77 For This Useful Post:

Snoopa  (20-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @warratag I know neither did I but if heard of it and asked the FS at EPU on Friday and they said yes, sometimes 2, mostly 1 and of course sometimes none.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on PUPO @KarmaJane!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

KarmaJane  (20-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amywillo86 View Post
    I would go ahead! I only had 4 follicles this cycle, and I got my BFP! Last cycle I only had 3 follicles, and even though I got a BFN, I still had 1 grade A egg to transfer. You have to be in it to win it! I think the problem with stimming for longer is that you may lose your leading follicles. Some clinics will recommend cancellation if it's under a certain amount of follicles so that it doesn't negatively affect their statistics. How has the quality of your eggs been like in previous cycles?
    Did your clinic ever explain why your grade A embryo resulted in a bfn? Did she offer any suggestions? Mine said it was probably chromosomally abnormal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Snoopa that's excellent news. 4,000 is great!! It's 1,000 per mature follicle so you should get 3-4 eggs! My estrogen was 5,000 and I got 6 eggs!! And progesterone is low which is excellent, it means your uterus timing is correct!! Good luck for EPU hun!!
    @KarmaJane congrats on being PUPO!! Bfp sticky vibes being sent your way!!
    @mummanow mostly none in my case

8. The Following User Says Thank You to warratag For This Useful Post:

Snoopa  (20-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishingandhoping77 View Post
    HI @Snoopa I had transfer last week. I did 12 days of injections and only had 3 follicles. They managed to get 5 eggs. 3 fertilized and I had 2 transfered. Saturday is my BT.
    I say keep going. You never know
    Thanks!
    Good luck to you!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET/January/February 2017 #2

Frances3. How did you go today good news I hope. I go in tomorrow for transfer and see how mine are going.

KarmaJane. Congrats on the PUPO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Snoopa gopd luck for EPU! Fx for some perfect embies.
    @Wishingandhoping77 yay for BT on Saturday! Are you going to POAS?
    @SoReady when is your BT?

AFM Cycle is going ahead! Had my scan this morning and everything is looking great! Transfer Saturday! So nervous!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (20-02-2017),Snoopa  (20-02-2017),Zimbaby  (20-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Warratag,

Thanks!! I have had 3 failed IUIs and my 1st IVF cycle my progesterone went too high. This was my 2nd cycle (back to back) and my progesterone was borderline so I was allowed to go ahead with my first transfer. I did think about transferring 2 last cycle but took the doctors advice when he described complications of multiple births and transferred 1. I think 10 -15 is a good number. It is definitely a luck game so just hang in there. What stems are you taking? Do you do antagonist cycles?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi cozkate. I had great news today thanks. I can't really believe I had 3 embryos to freeze - all hatching! I insisted they freeze two others that were 'very early blastocysts' even though they didn't meet their criteria as they were more than 24 hours behind. I have read a few stories about slow embryos becoming viable pregnancies so I insisted that's what I wanted to do. Despite this great news I have had overwhelming nausea and headache today. I spoke to the IVF nurse who said go to the doctor which I did. The doc thinks a possible IUI :/ however I have no burning which I read is a main symptom. I will get the result in 48hrs in any case. Good luck tomorrow. Its really exciting

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Frances3 For This Useful Post:

mummanow  (21-02-2017)