+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Can anyone shed some light on this please? When I had my transfer I could see the white dot where the embryo was deposited but I never saw the tube going in. Is it too thin to see? Has anyone ever seen it go in on the ultrasound screen? Please let me know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Cozkate,

Im also looking for others to share the experience with. I'm 39 and single, using donor sperm. I had my egg collection Tuesday and a 5 day blastocyst transfer today. From 20 eggs 15 were mature and 8 fertilised. Tomorrow I find out about the other embryos that today were 2 early blastocysts, 4 compacting and one morula. Its my second stimulated cycle with similar results last time but due to high progesterone I had to freeze all. So this is my first transfer (fresh). I hope so much that I am lucky. Good luck tomorrow. It can be nerve wracking.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Frances3 For This Useful Post:

mummanow  (20-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by reecey5 View Post
    Hi ladies - I'm six weeks and last night I had a little bit of brown discharge and then a a few more spots today. Does anyone know what this could be? We have the first scan tomorrow.
    hi @reecey5, congratulations on being 6 weeks I had spotting with my DD from 5 weeks. My FS could see why in the scan. After some weeks of bed rest and some meds the pregnancy progressed well. She's now a perfect 2.5 yo.

Best wishes for your scan tomorrow. Fingers crossed the bleed is nothing and you can enjoy your pregnancy without too much worry.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Milly888 For This Useful Post:

reecey5  (21-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frances3 View Post
    Hi Cozkate,

Im also looking for others to share the experience with. I'm 39 and single, using donor sperm. I had my egg collection Tuesday and a 5 day blastocyst transfer today. From 20 eggs 15 were mature and 8 fertilised. Tomorrow I find out about the other embryos that today were 2 early blastocysts, 4 compacting and one morula. Its my second stimulated cycle with similar results last time but due to high progesterone I had to freeze all. So this is my first transfer (fresh). I hope so much that I am lucky. Good luck tomorrow. It can be nerve wracking.
    Welcome @Frances3! Congratulations on being PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise). I had my transfer of a good quality early blast that turned into a blast at transfer but unfortunately it didn't take I also had 2 early morulas on day 5, but they had to discard them do I had none to freeze. I started cycling again on Friday as I'm running out of time and I didn't want to take a month off.
    I am also 39 too! I only have about 10-15 follicles but between 6-10 eggs each time. This is cycle number 4 for me.

Good luck tomorrow! Did you think about transferring two today? It's a luck game isn't it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by reecey5 View Post
    Hi ladies - I'm six weeks and last night I had a little bit of brown discharge and then a a few more spots today. Does anyone know what this could be? We have the first scan tomorrow.
    Hi @reecey5, I also had spotting during my first trimester for my DD whilst I was on the progesterone pessaries. It happened ~2-3 times from 4-11 weeks and they could never see any problems on the scans. They thought it was irritation from the pessaries. Good luck for your scan and try not to worry too much- it's reasonably common when you start talking to people about (lots had similar experiences). Fingers crossed 🤞

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lozzie1 For This Useful Post:

reecey5  (21-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I probably should have sat this cycle out as I'm not feeling it..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was positive on Saturday warratag but DS has brought home a lively head cold from childcare and now we all have it and I'm starting to lose hope about my transfer

Welcome Frances3, I had my transfer on Saturday so am also in the horrible wait period

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. I've just had a second scan today and it showed only 3 follicles over 14 mm. This will be day 11 of injections. There are also 7 small follicles. I was devistated. They asked me if I am willing to proceed to epu with only 3 follicles, i said yes. Am i kidding myself? They said the will consult with my fs and see what she wants to do, the vibe I got was heading towards being cancelled.

I've got a good amh of 36 and they didn't up my dose of 200 gonal when I had a scan on Friday which showed only 2 over 14mm. I am so confused as to why it's such a bad result! Is upping the dose or stimming for longer at this point useless?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Snoopa is this your first time? Annoying the diff in follies...this happened to me when I started stims late on day 5...Rememebr you can sometimes get two eggs in one follie... What was Estrogen?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mum9 it's also good to ask for your estrogen levels as that gives an idea aswell but if only that number of follies you could look at cancelling (sucks but mostly saves you money) and try again next month. I found month to month very different response