+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 71 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @KarmaJane sorry my bad! What sort of meds do they have you take for a FET?
    @SoReady I may be able to start tomorrow cos I now have full flow and they like to start on day 2. Yes unfortunately another cycle because I didn't get any to freeze
    When did you ovulate?
    Yes the crazy 2ww is dreadful. I think the 2ww is the worst thing in the world. Have u got 3 day or 5 day embryos ready?

I'm happy to start again cos it takes my mind away from 2ww and gives me some hope

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about the bfn @warratag but that's great they're letting you cycle again straight away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, can I ask how many days average you stimmed for on an antagonist cycle? I'm on day 7 of injections today and not feeling anything yet and I'm on the highest dose I've had before

Thanks
    Reviews
    @warratag I was supposed to just do a trigger and progesterone injections but my ovaries and lining were being sluggish so FS put me on Gonal f 100iu to speed things up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about your bfn @warratag. Fx for your next cycle x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Warratag I ovulated Monday and all my embryos are day 5 so I will transfer Saturday and bt will be 1 March. We go away 3-8 March though so I'll miss the repeat bloods if it is a BFP

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (16-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,
    I had my egg pickup yesterday, had 17 eggs collected. We are pretty happy with number and we were going through ICSI as well.

I received the call this morning, that 14 were mature and only 4 fertilised. I am pretty confused at this stage due to the fertilisation rate. Has anyone had this before were the fertilisation rate is less than 30%? I always thought 70-80% of the eggs fertilise with ICSI. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Snoopa! I just finished seeing my FS. I really like my FS and I'm so glad she's so hopeful for me. She always has a way to make me feel better. My clinic is very low cost and only costs me $600 OOP to cycle. She told me she honestly thought my embryo was abnormal and then told me how all these women older than me got pregnant recently and she hopes it will happen soon. I think it's really nice she's so hopeful and I think that's great service for $600!! They gave me all my meds and I'm starting tomorrow! They didn't end up doing a BT cos I have full flow.
    @Snoopa on 300 IU Gonal f I stimmed for 13 days. They increased it to 350 IU and told me I'm likely to need 12-13 days again.

What dose are you on?

I didn't feel anything last time on 300 and I had 11 follicles which have me 6 eggs.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to warratag For This Useful Post:

mummanow  (16-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KarmaJane that's no good ovaries were being sluggish but it's good they can do something to fix it!

Thanks @mish239! Starting tomorrow how are you going? Hopefully everything is going smoothly for you
    @SoReady how nice to go away for a few days! I really want to do that!! But it will be nice to return to an even bigger bfp good luck!!!
    @Pappa2 only 4 from 17 fertilised? Does your dh have sperm issues that you have to do icsi? We had good fertilisation with icsi but even better without it. It could be an egg problem or a sperm problem. I don't actually know, but maybe you need PICSI instead of icsi if sperm issues? Has this happened before for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow warratag that is so cheap! I'm out of pocket around $2000 for a natural FET cycle after the Medicare rebate comes back. Good luck for your new cycle

Pappa2 I guess it depends on the quality of the eggs and sperm for fertilisation rates. It has to be the right combo for ICSI as there is only one shot. I'm sorry your rates were low but don't be disheartened. My first IVF cycle I only had 3 eggs collected. Luckily all fertilised and I ended up having 2 children from those 3.