ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 71 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    Thanks for letting me know this. I might use this as a guide cos my first clinic says over 90 on 14dpo!!! Over 50 at 16dpo is a bit more achievable lol

Has anyone had a HCG of 3 but still registered a faint line on FRER? I saw one girl on a forum say she never needs bloods cos FRER will pick up super faint positive on a HCG of 3-5!!!! Just wondered if that's been tried and tested?

I dont know @warratag. Because you'd have to have a blood test to confirm the level the same day/time as the POAS, and then also know what sensitivity the stick has. I'd imagine sticks aren't that sensitive, but guess they could be? I understand they're getting more sensitive all the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Milly888 View Post
    Yep that's right @Wishnhope, it will be 13dp5dt. That is standard for my clinic. Then a repeat test a week later to check numbers are increasing like they should be. There is so much variability between clinics is t there?! I guess we just need to trust what each of our FS's recommends.
    So far most seem to be 13 days past transfer. Whether thats 3 or 5 days doesnt seem to matter!
    Insane really since your AF is technically supposed to arrive 14dpo (in the perfect world)
    @warratag Im on a FET so no eggs needed, im on a super low dose so if I did miss one hopefully it would be ok! I now have a reminder in my phone so I dont forget!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going? @Wishingandhoping77 @mummanow @Karenadl @KarmaJane Did you trigger yesterday? @ChristmasCheer did you cave and POAS? @Snoopa has AF arrived? @Newlywed0506 your BT is due soon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @sabrina1717. Time is going fast which is good. I have my days where I feel rubbish but I love it haha. Today I'm home from work resting as I get terrible headaches but I'm never going to complain about any symptoms

How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My clinic doesn't do BT until 10dp5dt at the earliest, if that falls on the weekend you wait until Monday

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi everyone

I m new to this forum infact never use any forum. English is my second language noy really good in it. I m 37 yrs old DH is 39 yrs old. Have two girls age 12 and 7, conceived naturally. TTC since 2014 got pregnant in 2015 but misscarried at 7 weeks. Had my first ivf in may 2016 with MIVF. Retrieved 3 eggs only 1 fertilized transfer at day 2 unsuccessful. Had laproscopy after that diagnosed with mild adenomyosis and right tube was partially blocked. AMH is 4.1 , change clinic n FS seeing Dr LB in monash. Going for 2nd ivf. Started the nasal spray on friday which was day 20th of my cycle. Book for scratch on 21st feb. My cycle is very short 24 days. Expecting my periods. Can i have scratch if i m having periods. I asked from nurse she said i need to use spray at least two weeks and scratch can be done any day n we r cotrolling the cycle. I m very confused . I need some help. Sorry for lengthy msg. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    Thanks @sabrina1717. Time is going fast which is good. I have my days where I feel rubbish but I love it haha. Today I'm home from work resting as I get terrible headaches but I'm never going to complain about any symptoms

How are you going?
    Lol totally understand. If I felt crappy but it was for baby then it would be perfectly fine!

I'm doing alright. Biopsies next week which means more answers before doing another transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I just got beginnings of AF, but I can't tell if it's possible bleeding from pressaries or if it's AF.. It looks like AF. Not spotting tho, it's about 50 cent piece or is that spotting? My luteal phase is usually 12 days and today is 12dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    How is everyone going? @Wishingandhoping77 @mummanow @Karenadl @KarmaJane Did you trigger yesterday? @ChristmasCheer did you cave and POAS? @Snoopa has AF arrived? @Newlywed0506 your BT is due soon?
    Hiya! Yes it did!!! 2 days early last week, so today is my 5th day of needles. I'm glad I've finally started again but not sure how I'm feeling...Not positive and not negative..Just going with the motions, I am afraid of getting heartbroken again.

I hope you're well 😊

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoopa For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (14-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @HoneyH Im no help with the scratch, hopefully someone can help answer your question.
    Good Luck!
    @sabrina1717 you should join the March/April thread, we have a good little group forming - no offence to the lovely ladies here!
    @warratag Im not sure if thats classed as spotting, maybe a bit more of a defining answer will be provided later today

Yay @Snoopa ! Thats great you have begun!! Only a few days behind me. Im sorry I dont recall if you are doing a FET or a Fresh?