+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi team great to see so many BFP's! I am just waiting for my AF to arrive which is still a couple of weeks away.

I am going to do a full ICSI cycle but transfer one of my frozen embys as we have to do PGS.

I am doing intralipid transfusions this time, has anyone had these before? I'm just not sure what to expect...

Fingers crossed the BFP's keep coming

2. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (04-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mind if I join the party? I had an FET today after a FET/BFP/miscarriage in October/November. I've been reading all the posts and feel comforted knowing other people are going through the same thing (at the same time!), and there are some positive outcomes.
    Congratulations to all the BFPs, hugs and love to the BFNs - I know how painful it is for so many reasons. After a few failed cycles we had a DD. So I know it works! It's just so unpredictable which cycle will work. For example, none of our fresh and best quality embryos took.
    Someone had a question about when symptoms start for progesterone. I'm on such a cocktail of medication I don't know what causes which symptom! 3 x 400mg (?) pessaries of prog a day. Plus clexane, ethinyl estradiol, feldene, another steroid, asprin, sandrena etc. I swear I rattle when I walk. @Wishnhope I think we cycled together back in 2014? So pleased to see you had a little one back then.
    To you all

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Milly888 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (04-02-2017),nettz84  (04-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    @munchkin14 how come you're on a very high dose of progesterone?
    I did an HRT cycle so no ovulation. All the estrogen & progesterone this cycle is medicated, no element of natural anything!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishingandhoping77 View Post
    Hi. Hope it's OK I joined this thread. I started my first ivf cycle 11 days ago. I'm. 39, history of endometriosis for 20 years, numerous surgeries ans an AMH of only 4.
    I have 2 scans for follicles, Wednesday I only had 6 but all were small. Friday I only had 3 that are growing. Still not to size. Should I keep going and hope I get to EC with only 3 follicles or should I stop. I'm really disappointed and upset with the super small numbers.
    Welcome. Don't feel disappointed with small numbers. You want quality not quantity. My first IVF stim I only got 3 eggs, all fertilised and two ended up in BFP's

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

warratag  (05-02-2017),Wishingandhoping77  (05-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Milly888 View Post
    Mind if I join the party? I had an FET today after a FET/BFP/miscarriage in October/November. I've been reading all the posts and feel comforted knowing other people are going through the same thing (at the same time!):
    Welcome. I also had a BFP last August but mc/d&c in Oct. A cancelled cycle in December as my lining hadn't recovered then a BFN in Jan. fingers crossed Feb is a lucky month for us

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Milly888  (06-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My period started today after stopping crinone on Monday. Omg the pain is crazy!! Cramps in the tummy and my legs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear, @ Sabrina1717 😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone know how long it takes before I start feeling he effects of the progesterone pressaries?
    What day are you @warratag

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome hun! Did they say you're infertility was due to the endometriosis? How long have you been trying for? I am your age as well and they couldn't find a reason for my infertility. @mish239 is also our age and she recentl graduated from this group with a fantastic bfp!!!! Don't lose hope! I heard that the number of follicles that grow to become eggs able to be harvested end up being the same as your AMH number, but that's what I heard and read once so I could be wrong. 3 is a good number for our age. I got 6 eggs on Thursday but only 4 fertilised. I think you should continue. You've come this far, why stop now? You may as well go the whole way. You never know, your baby could be one or two of those 3.. Keep going hun. What dosage of the injectable do they have you on?
    HI. Thanks for the reply. Yes the endo has caused my infertility, I am also single so doing this solo. I had to decide to do this now or never, so it is hard not having a hubby or partner to share this with. Just hoping that the follisles grow a bit more and I make it to EC. Fingers crossed.
    Goodluck with your fertilized eggs 😊

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishingandhoping77 For This Useful Post:

mummanow  (15-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I ask you all a really silly question.
    What do all the acronyms mean? I am getting good a bit lost. I'm also blonde so that could be it. Haha I just haven't seen these acronyms before.