+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nettz84 View Post
    @warratag damn that Ovidrel! Are you going to try test it out? Last fresh cycle mine was well and truly gone by 10dpo.
    Did you take ovidrel 250 or 500? Mine was 500!

Thanks
    Reviews
    On my fresh cycle it was 500. By 10dpo when I had my first beta the levels were down to 1.5. So it wouldn't have showed up on a HPT.
    This cycle was frozen so only had 250.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nettz84 For This Useful Post:

warratag  (10-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    On my fresh cycle it was 500. By 10dpo when I had my first beta the levels were down to 1.5. So it wouldn't have showed up on a HPT.
    This cycle was frozen so only had 250.
    Oh great! Thanks for letting me know! I'm 10dpo today! That's great it's out of my system. I have a box of about 4 FRER's. I think I might poas on Monday, but I'm so scared, but maybe I need to do it because otherwise I'm wasting progesterone pressaries if I'm trying to maintain a bfn.. It's so scary.. I just don't have the urge to do it..

How about you? I guess you'll just do BT tomorrow but it might still be early.. If it's still early, will you do another BT next week with your clinic or will you poas? How does it work with your clinic do they just keep doing BTs every couple of days or do they stop after tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET/January/February 2017 #2

Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    Oh great! Thanks for letting me know! I'm 10dpo today! That's great it's out of my system. I have a box of about 4 FRER's. I think I might poas on Monday, but I'm so scared, but maybe I need to do it because otherwise I'm wasting progesterone pressaries if I'm trying to maintain a bfn.. It's so scary.. I just don't have the urge to do it..

How about you? I guess you'll just do BT tomorrow but it might still be early.. If it's still early, will you do another BT next week with your clinic or will you poas? How does it work with your clinic do they just keep doing BTs every couple of days or do they stop after tomorrow?
    I'm not sure...last time it was a definite negative (at 13dpo) so they stopped after the second one. This time I don't know. Maybe if it's inconclusive they'll test again? It's funny in some ways the clinic is quite good but in other ways a little strange.

ETA: if you don't feel like you need to test then you don't have to...I agree it is scary! I guess just do what feels right for you on Monday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure...last time it was a definite negative (at 13dpo) so they stopped after the second one. This time I don't know. Maybe if it's inconclusive they'll test again? It's funny in some ways the clinic is quite good but in other ways a little strange.

ETA: if you don't feel like you need to test then you don't have to...I agree it is scary! I guess just do what feels right for you on Monday?
    I just checked and I have 4 FRERs left.. Last time I had such an urge to poas because I had frosties, but this time, I have nothing and I have to wait a whole month before the clinic will let me cycle again..

Does your clinic think there should be HCG at 6dp5dt if it's positive? They don't believe in late implantation? If they believe the earliest reading of HCG is 6dp5dt, then I will poas then which is Monday..

I've never been this scared before in my life lol so dramatic!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to warratag For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (10-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be 7dp5dt tomorrow, so 12dpo. Most things I've seen on dr Google suggest that 12dpo is the latest that implantation can occur. So I don't really know...so much conflicting information.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nettz84 For This Useful Post:

warratag  (10-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be 7dp5dt tomorrow, so 12dpo. Most things I've seen on dr Google suggest that 12dpo is the latest that implantation can occur. So I don't really know...so much conflicting information.
    That's right, 7dp5dt tomorrow! Fingers crossed hun!! It's looking super good so I'll be hoping it stays that way and you get a positive HCG result!! I'm feeling very positive for you!! x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to warratag For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (10-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking good @nettz84 good luck with your bt tomorrow xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

nettz84  (10-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My clinic does the first bt at 16dpo. My friend at the same clinic only had hcg of 43 at 16dpo when they like over 50 so it was considered inconclusive but she's now nearly 30 weeks. If she had been tested at 12dpo I'm pretty sure she would have had a negative result. It still seems really early to me for them to make a call one way or the other

Thanks
    Reviews
    My last clinic wanted to see levels above 90 at 14dpo!!