+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @warratag thanks hun, I'm hoping its there by Monday. Otherwise another blood and scan Wednesday. I'm mostly worried that we might go too far and miss ovulation or something.

As for you, I'd say its not too out of the ordinary to feel nothing yet. Once again, if you're worried about the pessaries leaking out, try rectally. They stay in better and have much more time to absorb as you generally go #2 less than #1.
    @ItsMeSandy I might look into those. Can't hurt at all. Fingers crossed for your embies.
    @Wishnhope Never had issues before but my cycle is screwy lately. Naturally between 29 and 45 days. Its a pain. I did acupuncture last time but its hard to factor in with DD in tow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaJane View Post
    @Wishnhope Never had issues before but my cycle is screwy lately. Naturally between 29 and 45 days. Its a pain. I did acupuncture last time but its hard to factor in with DD in tow.
    Acupuncture is definitely a pain the 2nd time round. The whole process is! DH is on nights for the next fortnight and I work days so no one to watch DS! Hope your lining plays along xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @reecey5 thanks so much hun! I guess we are all different, it's quite amazing how we all react differently!!
    @nettz84 I'm not sure what to do about poas. I might do one this weekend so that I can cry in silence. I can't cycle again for another month as my clinic won't allow back to back cycles. I'm scared of the poas after a few BFNs. My clinic doesn't do a separate test for progesterone. They only test progesterone on the blood test day. No, I'm only on oripro pressaries. They didn't give me crinone. I've never used crinone before. Is it the same?
    @ItsMeSandy - I've been on oripro since day after EPU so it's been 6 days now! Does it take time to build up? I wish I had side effects cos at least then I know it's working. Atm I have nothing!! Wow, I thought you had been waiting days for an update on how many are able to be frozen? I feel like you've been waiting for ages.. Shouldn't you have known by now??? Lol at the date you put in the calculator!! I hope it happens!!!
    @Wishnhope don't be nervous!! You will be fine!
    @KarmaJane. I really hope it goes smoothly and you don't miss ovulation that would be the worst!
    I have to do two pressaries twice a day. Can two go up rectally do you think? And what happens after a bowel movement? Do I have to put more up there or does it absorb quickly??

4. The Following User Says Thank You to warratag For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (09-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @warratag This cycle was the first where progesterone was tested for me and it was too low. So the dose of pessaries was upped and we now have to go in every second day for an injection.

It makes me wonder if this was one of the reasons the past 4 FET's didn't work. I will always request for progesterone to be checked now. We're getting bloods done every second day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    @reecey5 thanks so much hun! I guess we are all different, it's quite amazing how we all react differently!!
    @nettz84 I'm not sure what to do about poas. I might do one this weekend so that I can cry in silence. I can't cycle again for another month as my clinic won't allow back to back cycles. I'm scared of the poas after a few BFNs. My clinic doesn't do a separate test for progesterone. They only test progesterone on the blood test day. No, I'm only on oripro pressaries. They didn't give me crinone. I've never used crinone before. Is it the same?
    @ItsMeSandy - I've been on oripro since day after EPU so it's been 6 days now! Does it take time to build up? I wish I had side effects cos at least then I know it's working. Atm I have nothing!! Wow, I thought you had been waiting days for an update on how many are able to be frozen? I feel like you've been waiting for ages.. Shouldn't you have known by now??? Lol at the date you put in the calculator!! I hope it happens!!!
    @Wishnhope don't be nervous!! You will be fine!
    @KarmaJane. I really hope it goes smoothly and you don't miss ovulation that would be the worst!
    I have to do two pressaries twice a day. Can two go up rectally do you think? And what happens after a bowel movement? Do I have to put more up there or does it absorb quickly??

Yeah, I had egg retrieval Friday, got the fertilisation update on the Saturday and have heard nothing since then! I'm going through a bulk bill clinic so I think that's just how they do things....I should be getting an update on final freeze numbers today though. Surely if there was nothing left they'd have let me know by now!?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ItsMeSandy For This Useful Post:

warratag  (09-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @warratag - I wouldn't worry about having no symptoms. On my failed cycle I had every symptom in the world, I was convinced I was pregnant! But this cycle I barely had any symptoms, and it's the one that worked *touch wood*. How long has it been since transfer?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to amywillo86 For This Useful Post:

warratag  (09-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeSandy View Post
    Yeah, I had egg retrieval Friday, got the fertilisation update on the Saturday and have heard nothing since then! I'm going through a bulk bill clinic so I think that's just how they do things....I should be getting an update on final freeze numbers today though. Surely if there was nothing left they'd have let me know by now!?
    Can you call them just to get an update so you're not sitting by the phone anxiously waiting for it to ring??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amywillo86 View Post
    @warratag - I wouldn't worry about having no symptoms. On my failed cycle I had every symptom in the world, I was convinced I was pregnant! But this cycle I barely had any symptoms, and it's the one that worked *touch wood*. How long has it been since transfer?
    Oh wow, thanks for sharing! It's only been 2 days LOL!!

How are you going? When is your official scan??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ItsMeSandy I only used to hear from my clinic when it was bad news, so no news is good news but if you're expecting a call today and they haven't called then it just has to be good news!!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to warratag For This Useful Post:

ItsMeSandy  (09-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @warratag I'm sure the doctor has it under control but I'm just a worry wart by nature. Lol!
    I think 2 would probably fit but maybe you can do 1 front and 1 back. I'm pretty sure it absorbs quicker rectally but ideally maybe try to get your bowel movement in just before you insert it? I used them rectally a couple of times and didn't notice it coming out in my poo at all, not like the grossness of it when it leaks out of the vagina.
    @Wishnhope my acupuncture was made virtually impossible this time as my acupuncturist is only monday to friday 8-5 and hubby is at work until 8 most nights. I'm going to try and get in just before and just after transfer at the very least though.