ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 71 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's great @warratag so happy you had a little embie to transfer. You know what they say slow and steady wins the race. Fx for your two morulas too. Now you get to rest up and enjoy being PUPO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Wonderful news!! congrats on PUPO!!
    Hopefully you get some frosties, so you dont have to stim again xx

AFM the wicked witch is here so Im CD01!! Woohoo it has begun!
    Thanks so much!

Oh and congratulations to you on getting your AF! Today is a good day for everyone yes!!! Do you start injecting today?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to warratag For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (07-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nettz84 View Post
    That's great @warratag so happy you had a little embie to transfer. You know what they say slow and steady wins the race. Fx for your two morulas too. Now you get to rest up and enjoy being PUPO.
    Thank you so much!

Yes that's so true about slow and steady winning the race!!! I wouldn't have it any other way!!

How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    Thank you so much!

Yes that's so true about slow and steady winning the race!!! I wouldn't have it any other way!!

How are you going?
    Yeah I feel kind of the same about my little embie, it was a grade B but the only one to make it to freezing. I think of it as my little survivor.
    I'm not so bad, I'm 3dp5dt, and waiting for my first hcg test on Thurs. And then second test to confirm on Sat. Crazy to think this could all be over so soon. I'm not hopeful, no symptoms at all aside from the ones that could be the crinone. But we'll know soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @warratag ! Hopefully this is the one!

So my best friend she is pregnant with her 2nd baby (unplanned), and she's adamant about wanting a girl because she already has a boy. She messaged me today saying how depressed and upset she is because she thinks its a boy and doesn't want a boy. To the point she wants an abortion if its a boy (I hope this is a joke). I wrote back saying "well maybe you should give it to someone who will appreciate it regardless!" She didn't write back so she's probably angry at me LOL. I can understand hoping for one sex over another, but at the end of the day you should be happy regardless! These fertile people are so insensitive sometimes

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amywillo86 For This Useful Post:

mummanow  (07-02-2017),sabrina1717  (08-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Woohoo @warratag! Only need one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    Hello, sorry for delay in updating, my phone is dying so I've managed to find a power point to plug in my phone in food court.

So I had 3 x day 3 embryos. 2 were 8 cell with fragmentation on day 3 and 1 was 6 cell on day 3 that didn't have fragmentation.

Today the 2 x 8 cells were still moralas but strangely the 6 cell one was an early blastocyst grade A at 7.30am. When they took it out just as they were going to transfer it at around 11.35am it was a definite blastocyst (at least that's what the nice scientist told me), but I didn't ask for a grade and they showed it to me on the screen but it wasn't big enough and I didn't want to take a photo so I didn't spend the next 5 days on google comparing.
    I'm happy I got a transfer, but worried about the fact that it was a slow grower. Fingers crossed for me as this is the furthest I have come and I'm very happy about that!

Thank you so much for your support in the lead up. They said they will check on the morulas this afternoon and if no further growth they will discard them. That's ok with me, no point freezing if they're no good.
    That's fantastic news. Hopefully this is the only one you need!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amywillo86 View Post
    Congrats @warratag ! Hopefully this is the one!

So my best friend she is pregnant with her 2nd baby (unplanned), and she's adamant about wanting a girl because she already has a boy. She messaged me today saying how depressed and upset she is because she thinks its a boy and doesn't want a boy. To the point she wants an abortion if its a boy (I hope this is a joke). I wrote back saying "well maybe you should give it to someone who will appreciate it regardless!" She didn't write back so she's probably angry at me LOL. I can understand hoping for one sex over another, but at the end of the day you should be happy regardless! These fertile people are so insensitive sometimes
    That's horrible. It's so hard to hear insensitive comments like that when you want what they have so bad. I think that IVF teaches us to be grateful and to never take anything for granted.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to reecey5 For This Useful Post:

amywillo86  (07-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @warratag yay a blast! They all sound like they did well, I know women who have got pregnant from Day 5 compacting morulas !! Yay for you!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mummanow For This Useful Post:

warratag  (07-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @warratag a blast on Day 5 isn't slow! 6 cells on Day 3 is also normal so don't worry about that. Fingerscrossed for you.

Yay for AF so you can start @Wishnhope! Hope it's a good cycle for you. I was on 100units Gonal F for my FET to help lining too (boosts your oestrogen levels).

Such an early test @Netz84! Hope it's a BFP.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (07-02-2017),mummanow  (07-02-2017),warratag  (07-02-2017),Wishnhope  (07-02-2017)