+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 71 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET/January/February 2017 #2

Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    I've done that for 2 and a half years. It's that little voice of hope which is crushing when you get your period. When is your AF due?
    Correction, you didn't do it this last cycle you laughed at the nurse when she told you that if your progesterone was still elevated in a week, you might be pregnant lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    Correction, you didn't do it this last cycle you laughed at the nurse when she told you that if your progesterone was still elevated in a week, you might be pregnant lol
    Haha yes true.

But I still had that bit of hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've done that for 2 and a half years. It's that little voice of hope which is crushing when you get your period. When is your AF due?
    If all goes to the "normal" cycle Friday 10th but the stress of it all will delay it all (just to ***** with me a little more.)

Cramps, hungry, weird cervical location! Stop looking into the symptoms!! Theyre normal for nothing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    If all goes to the "normal" cycle Friday 10th but the stress of it all will delay it all (just to ***** with me a little more.)

Cramps, hungry, weird cervical location! Stop looking into the symptoms!! Theyre normal for nothing!
    It's so tough. I did a POAS early in the cycle and recorded when I got a random hot flush because I thought it could be implantation because that's what happened last time. It was a negative result and so I used that to convince myself I was reading into it too much.

It never leaves the back of your mind tho so that's why I did a POAS the day I woke up with cramps. This whole cycle I recorded random things like hot flushes, CM, twinges. I think I probably justified it as wanting to know what a normal cycle was like because I was thinking of doing a natural cycle. And I'd only just started ovulating.

Such a mind struggle.
    This cycle it actually worked. And I still don't believe it. Would love for you to be another miracle story.

Would you consider POAS to set your mind at ease? I've done that multiple times before cycles, it's a kick in the guts when it's negative but it helped me focus on the cycle ahead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm terrified of poas.. That feeling when it's bfn is horrible.. It's the worst thing in the world.. But I'll do it anyway just so I can get over it faster.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    I'm terrified of poas.. That feeling when it's bfn is horrible.. It's the worst thing in the world.. But I'll do it anyway just so I can get over it faster.
    It is awful when it's negative

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Would you consider POAS to set your mind at ease? I've done that multiple times before cycles, it's a kick in the guts when it's negative but it helped me focus on the cycle ahead.
    I have but Im so against cos I know its me just being silly and its a waste of stick! Theyre so expensive!

I do want to POAS just to get it out of my head that its a possibility and like you said focus on the cycle rather than dreaming.

Trust me a miracle isnt gonna happen here. DH doesnt produce enough sperm for IVF after months of a strict health regime let alone a natural conception after years of a horrendous diet! Havent used contraception in so long! And we missed the ovulation by a day.

I know its all in my head

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have but Im so against cos I know its me just being silly and its a waste of stick! Theyre so expensive!

I do want to POAS just to get it out of my head that its a possibility and like you said focus on the cycle rather than dreaming.

Trust me a miracle isnt gonna happen here. DH doesnt produce enough sperm for IVF after months of a strict health regime let alone a natural conception after years of a horrendous diet! Havent used contraception in so long! And we missed the ovulation by a day.

We can be your POAS and help you refocus.
    You don't need those pesky sticks (even though it was my suggestion ).

You're counting down to CD1, and the cycle ahead may be the one that gives you your next baby. Save all your energy for that.

Sending hugs, this journey is tough xx I always said the mental part of it was the hardest.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (06-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummanow View Post
    @warratag hoping you have good news tomorro!!!
    Thank you so much @mummanow
    Will update if I get the cancellation call or after I have transfer
    So nerve wracking

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to warratag For This Useful Post:

mummanow  (06-02-2017),sabrina1717  (06-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

I hope all us ladies who are convinced it's not going to happen are wrong.. I hope so much

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to warratag For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (06-02-2017),nettz84  (06-02-2017),sabrina1717  (06-02-2017),Wishnhope  (06-02-2017)