+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrina1717 View Post
    Don't worry there's more crinone in the tube than is needed so you'll have enough. I find if i hold the tube with the tip of the applicator upright and slowly twist the top off it doesn't come out. And if it does it'll stay on the top and not end up on the floor
    Thanks ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I just ask, why do they tell you to keep your heartbeat below 120 beats per minute after transfer? I'm sure women who fall pregnant naturally and don't even know it are exercising and doing what they're telling us not to do! I don't know how I'm meant to keep my hb down..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    Can I just ask, why do they tell you to keep your heartbeat below 120 beats per minute after transfer? I'm sure women who fall pregnant naturally and don't even know it are exercising and doing what they're telling us not to do! I don't know how I'm meant to keep my hb down..
    Ive never heard that Warratag, been pregnant twice via IVF and not kept my heartbeat down. I wouldnt worry about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Ive never heard that Warratag, been pregnant twice via IVF and not kept my heartbeat down. I wouldnt worry about it
    Thanks for that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @warratag I think they worry about you overheating. I agree not to be too concerned about it. Just don't go doing crazy sprints or marathons and you should be fine. And like you said babies are born to mum's all the time who don't think about their heart rate.
    How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with the other ladies. I've never been told that. They just said take it easy so the body can use its energy to help implant instead of unnecessary other stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    @warratag I think they worry about you overheating. I agree not to be too concerned about it. Just don't go doing crazy sprints or marathons and you should be fine. And like you said babies are born to mum's all the time who don't think about their heart rate.
    How are you feeling?
    I think I'm going to over heat from this crazy weather.. It's like 36 degrees today.. I might have to drive to avoid this ridiculous heat.

I'm feeling very nervous.. I know I'm going to get a call to say there's nothing to transfer. I just have this feeling I can't shake, but I really hope I'm wrong!!!

How are you going hun???? How is your miracle pregnancy coming along? I tell all my friends about your success story lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrina1717 View Post
    I agree with the other ladies. I've never been told that. They just said take it easy so the body can use its energy to help implant instead of unnecessary other stuff.
    I'm a bit of a slob so I promise I will be preserving a lot of energy lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'm going to over heat from this crazy weather.. It's like 36 degrees today.. I might have to drive to avoid this ridiculous heat.

I'm feeling very nervous.. I know I'm going to get a call to say there's nothing to transfer. I just have this feeling I can't shake, but I really hope I'm wrong!!!

How are you going hun???? How is your miracle pregnancy coming along? I tell all my friends about your success story lol
    The nerves are tough work aren't they? It sounds like you're trying to prepare yourself for the worst. I really hope you get an embie to put back in...and not just any embie, one that turns into your baby. Fingers crossed. At this point there's still hope xxx

I'm going ok. Doing the same thing as you really, preparing myself for the worst whilst still feeling hopeful. Had a bt on Saturday. HCG was 32897 at 6 weeks so that's still increasing which is good. Today I woke up and felt a bit nauseous...which is also fabulous. Happy to take any sign that my body is still producing lots of hormones. My next scan is Valentine's Day at 5:30...so hoping we get a heartbeat then.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

sabrina1717  (06-02-2017),Wishnhope  (06-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts that's such fabulous news !! So happy for you
    @warratag - are you doing a single or double transfer? I know how you're feeling "prepare for the worst, hope for the best" my BT is this week and I'm freaking out... last FET I was convinced I was pregnant with the signs I'd had so this time I know not to read in to any of them. So nervous. I don't know whether to POAS the morning of BT or to just wait for the call?!

Anyone else have their BT this week?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin14 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (06-02-2017)