+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default When will it come?

Hi ladies!

So I have weaned my 6m DS and he has been completely off the breast for about 2 weeks. I have also been dry for about 1.5weeks. When will AF arrive?

I know I should be happy that I don't have it but when I weaned DD I had it a couple of days after I weaned her. I just want to get it so I know where I'm at.

TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It is hard to tell. Everyone is different. Were you regular beforehand? Weaning is not a sure thing to automatically get AF back. If it had been 2 weeks you might not have even had time to ovulate - which if course you need before AF.

Maybe take notice of any symptoms of possible ovulation - that should give you an idea if AF is close.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (03-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everyone is different so it's impossible to tell you when it will arrive. Af came back whilst I was still breastfeeding my children (around the 6 month mark) but my sister didn't get hers until 3 months after she stopped. Seeing as your body has been through it before it's likely that it's not too far away but I wouldn't be concerned or surprised if it takes a bit longer.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Happymum2 For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (03-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    It is hard to tell. Everyone is different. Were you regular beforehand? Weaning is not a sure thing to automatically get AF back. If it had been 2 weeks you might not have even had time to ovulate - which if course you need before AF.

Maybe take notice of any symptoms of possible ovulation - that should give you an idea if AF is close.
    Yep, every 28 days on the dot!

Thanks for your response xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Happymum2 View Post
    Everyone is different so it's impossible to tell you when it will arrive. Af came back whilst I was still breastfeeding my children (around the 6 month mark) but my sister didn't get hers until 3 months after she stopped. Seeing as your body has been through it before it's likely that it's not too far away but I wouldn't be concerned or surprised if it takes a bit longer.
    Thanks! I know I should just be happy that I don't have it lol