+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tris987 View Post
    are there any particular areas that have young families? I've just had my first and I'm a bit nervous about being lonely and isolated when we move. Thoughts?
    You won't be! There are young families all over. Probably more in some of the newer housing estates (Oakdowns for example), much more suburban there, but Hobart isn't flat like Sydney. You're surrounded by rolling hills & country side pretty much wherever you are, the views are incredible and it's so close to amazing beaches. Have a browse on realestate.com.au if you haven't already - make sure to view the maps for each property so you can see exactly where they are in relation to the city, shops etc

2. The Following User Says Thank You to frankie46 For This Useful Post:

tris987  (06-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frankie46 View Post
    You won't be! There are young families all over. Probably more in some of the newer housing estates (Oakdowns for example), much more suburban there, but Hobart isn't flat like Sydney. You're surrounded by rolling hills & country side pretty much wherever you are, the views are incredible and it's so close to amazing beaches. Have a browse on realestate.com.au if you haven't already - make sure to view the maps for each property so you can see exactly where they are in relation to the city, shops etc
    That's fantastic. Oh I am on the everyday lol! But I will start looking at the map too, get a better idea of where things are. That sounds beautiful about the landscape too! I didn't realise the beaches were useable, I kinda thought it'd be too cold to ever go to the beach! 😊