+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Blood Blisters on Vulva?

Hi ladies, I'm freaking out a little over here

I do have an appointment booked, but just curious if anyone else has ever had what appears to be blood blisters on the vulva? They're very tiny, only around 1mm or less, and only a few close together?

There's no pain or discomfort, no burning, no discharge, no smell etc. My last std check and pap both came back clear and normal.

I've gone back to shaving but they're not like normal ingrown hairs I get, I had my 3rd bub 10 weeks ago if that's of any relevance?

Slightly freaking out here (**** you anxiety)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm wondering if they are cherry angiomas, a type of haemangioma?

I have several scattered across my body (breasts, back and belly) and got them checked out by my GP. They are benign collections of red blood vessels that collect under the skin to form a bright red lump, and are usually quite small.

It's also not unusual to have an abundance in growth of skill cells, vessels and moles during and after pregnancy.

Hopefully it's nothing! Good luck at your appointment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No need to freak out. I have had them on and off since having my kids, sometimes there is only one sometimes there is a few. Same as you though, no pain, discomfort etc and all tests have come back clear. Gp wasn't concerned and just put it down to body changes after having kids. I can't remember what they are called (it was a couple of years ago that I had them checked) but I do recall her saying that you can have them burnt off by a dermatologist but that won't stop them coming back.

It is best to get them checked out but I'm sure everything will be fine.

P.S Don't try and pop them, they take forever to stop bleeding. My gp popped one and I had to put a panty liner on because it wouldn't stop.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a relief! They seem to be going again on their own? I do have no wonder if it has something to do with new razors

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have them too and have done since pretty much the day I found out I was pregnant. I had one burst in the shower one morning, bright red blood that just wouldn't stop, hubby couldn't find where the blood was coming from because there was so much. It burst again last weekend it didn't bleed as much thank god..... they make a mess!!

I have approx 6 of them on my left labia. Only one is raised and has caused me issues, the others are tiny and don't affect me at all. None of them are sore or itchy etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Vulval varicose veins perhaps.