+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jonathan's behavior was appalling. He honestly needed to man up & talk through his ego bruising, or break up. Simples. Such a smug douche.

Michael is literally the most boring handsome man on the planet!

I'm starting to think there are many good reasons as to why Deb's is single at 53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    All caught up now so my opinion on the couples.

Jonathan and Cheryl are about as bad as each other I think. She's a know-it-all 14 year old in a 25yo body. And Jonathan is just a bit too smug. They were never a good match. She needs to mature some more and he needs someone who is falling all over him.

Scarlett and Michael. Again. As bad as each other. He is way too controlling and she is like a toddler chucking a tantrum. She'd cheat any time a fight happens I reckon. Very poor impulse control.

Sean and Susan (is that right). Beautiful. Nothing to say there except I hope they work out.

Twins with Jesse and Nick. They all seem good. I think Michelle just needed to be away from her sister and Nick so she could really focus on Jesse and how sweet he is.

It's really obvious that Debbie hasn't been married. She doesn't need to tell people. It's written in neon on her forehead. Absolutely no compromise. I really like John. I thought he was being very diplomatic about the whole thing implying they both had fault. And she just starts stamping her feet going "ITS YOU YOU YOU!!!". She is like a preteen in her first ever relationship. And a bit simple also. I would be surprised if John doesn't have women lined up after this. The show portrays him well.

Alene and Simon don't seem like they will last but I don't think there will be any animosity either.

Nadia and Anthony could work I think, but maybe need a bit more effort.

Vanessa and Andy just don't seem suited. And I really feel for him. I'm that guy (girl) who sits arms folded and not talking. My husband is more like Vanessa and does all the talking for me but we managed to find a groove to make it work. They seem to clash because of it.

And lastly. Lauren. That was horribly harsh. Why couldn't she just say, "look, I can't do this, I'm sorry". Instead of him left wondering for days about it. I don't blame him for quitting the experiment. Shows he has some self respect. I can't see him being single too long either. He seems really sweet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    After the commitment ceremony episode, I really feel like it cemented Michael as super controlling. I feel like the woman he ends up with, will have very little say over her life. She'll have morning sickness when pregnant and won't want to go for a run or have adult time in bed with him or whatever, and I'm certain he will crack it at her saying this isn't what he signed up for. She promised to always be willing to do those things. Or god forbid she put on 1.5kg during her pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Agree @Ahalfdozen. He can wipe out any viewers of the show as potential partners too I suspect. He is very intense, I can't quite comprehend how he is a stripper where he'd have to be quite 'playful'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahYeahYeah View Post
    Agree @Ahalfdozen. He can wipe out any viewers of the show as potential partners too I suspect. He is very intense, I can't quite comprehend how he is a stripper where he'd have to be quite 'playful'.
    Manipulative control freaks are very good actors. I can easily see how he'd do it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (13-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Manipulative control freaks are very good actors. I can easily see how he'd do it.
    And I guess his domineering side might come across as "part of the act" a little bit. But the way he was controlling Scarlett and then having a go at the people from the show was just very discomforting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    And I guess his domineering side might come across as "part of the act" a little bit. But the way he was controlling Scarlett and then having a go at the people from the show was just very discomforting.
    He would totally get off on being the centre of attention I reckon. He kind of scared me the way he talked, I think he would potentially have a very threatening side to his personality.

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Winner 2016 BubHubs DIVA Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Agree @Ahalfdozen that Jonathan and Cheryl are as bad as each other.
    I don't condone Jonathan and Scarlett's behaviour at all - and regardless of how platonic they say it was, it was covert and unhelpful.
    Cheryl forgets though that even at the very beginning of the dinner party, she was rude when it came to her relationship with Jonathan. And as soon as Andrew (is that the jilted guy's name) walked into the dinner party she was sizing him up and commenting that he was attractive. Neither one of them seemed particularly committed to the process.
    Poor John, he wanted out and Deb has kept him in. Of course, he really could walk away if he wanted to, like Cheryl demonstrated.
    Michael was like a stubborn child with his whole "I told you what I wanted!" Sulky pants. He's hideous. Scarlett (or whoever she is) not much better.
    I can't believe how invested I am in some of these couples. There are some really sweet ones in amongst it all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    There's too much drama surrounding a few couples and it means we don't get to see enough of the genuine couples.

This season is a train wreck! I wish they would choose people that actually have a chance of working out 😞

11. The Following User Says Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (13-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish the experts would stop bloody well matching people from opposite sides of Australia!!! Argh!!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

Carpe diem 2013  (13-02-2017),LaDiDah  (13-02-2017),Mod-Wise Enough  (13-02-2017),TheGooch  (13-02-2017)