+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donor needed for young Melbourne couple with POF

Ok, I'm not a natural sharer so all of this is outside my comfort zone. But I spoke with some people on the message boards and have decided to go for it. I wasn't sure if I should update my original post or post a new one, so I went halfway. Here's my personal update along with my original ad. There are pictures of us and our pups in our original ad "Melbourne couple with POF"

"We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love." That quote was in our wedding invitations. I love horror movies, especially zombie movies. I die my hair all different colors (currently the ends are purple). I have many tattoos, only one visible. My husband has one large full back tattoo. He loves video games. Not first person shooters so much but strategy and retro games. He has a black belt in Eagle Claw (I think) Kung Fu. We both have big crazy mixed up families.

We're human rights activists. We believe people should help each other, or at least stop actively hurting each other. He's a psychologist and I work with the government. I used to provide behavioural therapy to children/families with Autism and that's how we met.

My husband and I have spent a combined 20 years working with both neurotypical children and children with special needs. Between that and our 4 nieces and nephews we've been lucky to be in the lives of so many beautiful children. We learned in 2016 that I have premature ovarian failure. While I can carry a child I dont have any eggs left to get pregnant. Our only hope of having a child of our own is with an egg donor.

I've never considered myself a person to ask for help. But I'm going to do that here. Please help us to have a family of our own.

Loving couple need help starting a family.
    We're in our early 30's and recently learned we will be unable to get pregnant without an egg donor. My husband is a school psychologist and I work in the disability field. We met while working with children with Special Needs in the United States. We are financially comfortable and both have advanced degrees. We share a passion for food, reading and world travel and love children and animals. We have been preparing our two pups for a baby in the home. We are open to donors of any cultural, religious and sexual identity. If you're under 40 years old and would consider being a donor please contact us at jrnam88@gmail.com. We're ready for an open conversation with people considering donation and welcome any questions you may have.
    Documented actual expenditure incurred on medical expenses and associated travel costs will be reimbursed. The text of this advertisement has been approved by the Victorian Minister for Health, as required by s.40 of the Human Tissue Act 1982 (VIC) (January 2017).
    Last edited by jrnam88; 31-01-2017 at 07:42. Reason: add personal info

Thanks
    Reviews
    U can have my eggs. But im in adelaide, and uld have to travel here.

Im a single mum who went thru ivf and got blessed with twins.
    So unable to travel with 2 lil munchkins

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi!

Hi Sarah! I will talk to our donation team about the logistics of us travelling. Im sure it happens and they would be able to suggest a local clinic to work with. If you want to send me your email address or email me at jrnam88@gmail.com we can get to know each other. I've gotten to know some of the egg donation community in the last few days and the really stress the importance of us getting to know each other and being comfortable with each other.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh no worries.
    My email is skwilson82@hotmail.com
    And if u have facebook https://www.facebook.com/sarah.wilson.5680
    Thats probs better way to communicate with me. I sometimes forget to go check my emails.
    Sarah.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps. Coz of sa laws my first 2 rounds of iui, not ivf had to be in melbourne,
    So u can travel

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Are you still looking??

Hi I wondering if your still looking for a donor.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sorry for the delay!

Hi! Sorry, I had a problem with my email 😣 We found a beautiful donor and attempted a cycle but none of the embryos were viable. We've decided to try again with the same donor in February but my fs thinks its possible she has undiagnosed fertility issues as well. If that is the case we will need to start again and find a new donor. 😟 As you can imagine its crushing to have found someone we connected so deeply with only to learn we will need to start again.