Closed Thread
Page 6 of 101 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default I am... #20

Watching the first AFLW game and am really happy to see Carlton winning. Great game, much more competitive than the exhibition match we went to last year.

Also just staring at the tv and said to DH - "imagine being in the away team and having your period". His reply "well you wouldn't be feeling very 'carefree' now would you?" Haha. He doesn't miss any opportunity to make a pun.

ETA for non-footy peeps, the away team wear white shorts. A nightmare for any menstruating female I would imagine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    Watching the first AFLW game and am really happy to see Carlton winning. Great game, much more competitive than the exhibition match we went to last year.

Also just staring at the tv and said to DH - "imagine being in the away team and having your period". His reply "well you wouldn't be feeling very 'carefree' now would you?" Haha. He doesn't miss any opportunity to make a pun.

ETA for non-footy peeps, the away team wear white shorts. A nightmare for any menstruating female I would imagine!
    It was an awesome game (I am a Carlton fan though).

They played hard! So much talent.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

M'LadyEm  (03-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    One girl from DS's footy club was drafted by Collingwood (not playing tonight though) - she is an absolutely awesome player & a large part of the reason the girls team here win the premiership every year there's been a separate girls league

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pointless1 For This Useful Post:

M'LadyEm  (04-02-2017),twinklify  (03-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am so proud of dd! We bought her a new bowl and cutlery today as she's been struggling with learning how to feed herself and she managed to eat a whole bowl of baked beans for lunch all by herself

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

BettyV  (04-02-2017),Little Miss Sunshine  (04-02-2017),pointless1  (04-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    I am so proud of dd! We bought her a new bowl and cutlery today as she's been struggling with learning how to feed herself and she managed to eat a whole bowl of baked beans for lunch all by herself
    Clever girl. How much did she manage to get in her mouth vs the floor vs her clothes. DS1 was the same at that age so mum bought this set he still likes using it occasionally now at nearly 10 IMG_1486188714.365474.jpg

9. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeeno1 For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (04-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Thescientist ... read that you think you are getting the flu... please see a dr as it may be the start of mastitis... google it but i know from experience the flu symptoms can be a sign of mastitis...

hope you feel better soon

xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to granny1 For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (04-02-2017)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    @Thescientist ... read that you think you are getting the flu... please see a dr as it may be the start of mastitis... google it but i know from experience the flu symptoms can be a sign of mastitis...

hope you feel better soon

xx
    Yep every time I've had mastitis it comes on very quickly and is flu-like. Que lots of expressing and hand massage (usually it's associated with a blocked duct) and lots of bfing. Luckily I only needed to get ab's for it once.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with @louise41 and [MENTION=98906]AdornedWithCats.
    @Thescientist please see the dr asap. Like tomorrow at the latest.

Also hugs. Hope you get some sleep. And hugs for your scare xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I agree with @louise41 and [MENTION=98906]AdornedWithCats.
    @Thescientist please see the dr asap. Like tomorrow at the latest.

Also hugs. Hope you get some sleep. And hugs for your scare xx
    Yes me four! I had mastitis last year and it was like having the flu at the start, aches and fever and feeling yuck. Then the pain started. Then the redness. Definitely see a dr tomorrow if you're no better @Thescientist as it can get very bad very quickly xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    Clever girl. How much did she manage to get in her mouth vs the floor vs her clothes. DS1 was the same at that age so mum bought this set he still likes using it occasionally now at nearly 10 Attachment 88648
    She got it all in her mouth she did great! She's been trying to feed herself with a spoon the past few months and slowly getting better but today we got an oxo tot cutlery set and the spoon is quite deep and nicely angled and it helped her immensely and we also got the explora bowls that have a triangular base so it's easier to scoop food out