ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    My DD is 7 @AdornedWithCats and still co-sleeps
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil M View Post
    Same here with my DS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wissa View Post
    We set up her room and asked her what she would like in it. So we made sure she knew it was for her.

The first night was a total fluke! We went out swimming for the day and when she came home she just read books and watched her iPad on the bed and fell asleep!

Next few nights we popped her in bed, sang a few songs, had a cuddle and left her too it.

I think she was just ready. I was so worried about how to start it that I kept putting it off and she did it herself!!
    Hmm...we're both kind of happy atm so I think we will keep cosleeping for the time being. We don't really have a lot of room in our current house to set up a bedroom for him.

I'm not sure dh will be impressed if ds is still cosleeping at 7! 😂😮

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Wissa  (31-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AdornedWithCats View Post
    Hmm...we're both kind of happy atm so I think we will keep cosleeping for the time being. We don't really have a lot of room in our current house to set up a bedroom for him.

I'm not sure dh will be impressed if ds is still cosleeping at 7!
    It just happened naturally with us. We always said if she was getting too upset by it we would try again later. Was a massive change for me, we had been co-sleeping since she was born! First time we even slept in different rooms too.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wissa For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (31-01-2017)

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I haven't thought of that @Wissa, I'd probably feel lonely without ds in the bed despite how sick I get of him lying on top of me sometimes! 😂

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Wissa  (01-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I am... #20

I am enjoying my quiet house. After doing a quiet grocery shop. And I'm now going to eat my lunch, in peace and quiet! I love the first day of school so much
    Last edited by Californication; 01-02-2017 at 17:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am freaking out DS2 starts preschool tomorrow. I'm worried he won't eat (the school provides all food), I'm worried he'll have a toilet accident, I'm worried he won't make friends, I'm worried about him being away from me all day and all day Friday - he's not had any care out of home since he was 2. I'm freaking out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    I am freaking out DS2 starts preschool tomorrow. I'm worried he won't eat (the school provides all food), I'm worried he'll have a toilet accident, I'm worried he won't make friends, I'm worried about him being away from me all day and all day Friday - he's not had any care out of home since he was 2. I'm freaking out
    Such a big milestone! I'm sending hugs and wishes for a great day for you both.

I am wondering where @deku has got to? I miss seeing her around the hub.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BettyV For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (02-02-2017),harvs  (01-02-2017),Little Miss Sunshine  (01-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow @binnielici!!! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Good luck tomorrow @binnielici!!! Xxx
    Well no toilet accident win! But he told me he doesn't want to go back because he missed me. So sweet except he has to go back tomorrow

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

harvs  (02-02-2017),Little Miss Sunshine  (02-02-2017),Tiny Dancer  (02-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    Well no toilet accident win! But he told me he doesn't want to go back because he missed me. So sweet except he has to go back tomorrow
    Glad he made it through! If missing you is his only issue, I think you can work with that. Hope he is so busy having fun tomorrow that he doesn't dwell on the fact that you aren't there.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tiny Dancer For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (02-02-2017),Little Miss Sunshine  (02-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    First the good - I am super glad that DS has settled into high school really well (is even getting along with a boy in the SEAL program and therefore all his classes who was a large part of the reason for him changing cricket clubs).

Then the crap - I am over life, over the so-called honeymoon period it was expected I would have on discharge, over having my parents here, over having the most junior psychiatrist who it seems thinks he isn't doing his job unless he adds another medication onto my already complex mix, over not having money for anything, over everyone thinking they can call my parents if I don't answer the phone & disclose whatever crap they want