Closed Thread
Page 31 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Amazed that both kids are asleep and it isn't even 7:15 yet. I'm totally going to bed early!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    feeling sick and anxious and annoyed at the pile of easter sh!t we've received. dh' family always goes totally OTT with gifts. it's mostly for ds but it's 98% rubbish and mil is starting to buy the same stuff over and over for him. i guess i'll just start a donate pile but it annoys me as it's more work for me. can't people just give like 1 choc egg and be done with it? we literally came home with a car load of stuff. i've only just rid us of the xmas trash and now i've got easter crap to deal with. over it.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (17-04-2017),Renn  (17-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default I am... #20

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    Amazed that both kids are asleep and it isn't even 7:15 yet. I'm totally going to bed early!
    Jealous! My miss cranky could have done with a 7:15 bedtime tonight but spent so long f@rt-a$$ing around that she's only just getting in the shower now at 7:20pm. Enjoy your early sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starting to get genuinely concerned for the world in regard to North Korea... I honest feel like that world has gone backwards in many ways over the last 10 years

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (16-04-2017),Little Miss Sunshine  (17-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Jealous! My miss cranky could have done with a 7:15 bedtime tonight but spent so long f@rt-a$$ing around that she's only just getting in the shower now at 7:20pm. Enjoy your early sleep!
    He didn't nap, and DD's tummy hasn't seemed to bother her as much today (I guess the lacteeze is helping!), so they both crashed out quickly. I got DS off to sleep in less than 20 minutes (it normally takes an hour), and DD was out by the time I came out, and hasn't had any tummy pains wake her up yet.

Off to bed for me now. Hope your DD nods off quickly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am hoping my pulled pork is nice tonight. I'm using a different recipe and it smelled really nice at first but after 3hrs of slow cooking in the oven the meaty smell is starting to make me feel sick

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (17-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I'm wondering why companies make it so hard to set up direct debits and sign up to things online. I don't want to have to speak to someone to do these things. It should all be online!

I've got 6 regular bills I can't set up. Grrr.

Good luck with the pulled pork @gingermillie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    I'm wondering why companies make it so hard to set up direct debits and sign up to things online. I don't want to have to speak to someone to do these things. It should all be online!

I've got 6 regular bills I can't set up. Grrr.

Good luck with the pulled pork @gingermillie.
    All in the name of ****ing us off and trying to sell us extra products that they think we want. I disconnected Foxtel a few months ago as we really only use Netflix and the guy was like for X$ each month we can still direct debit or account to hold your package for you or we can do this for X$ each month. I just wanted my direct debit cancelled and Foxtel gone. SA water don't do direct debit that is the only one we can't do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    All in the name of ****ing us off and trying to sell us extra products that they think we want. I disconnected Foxtel a few months ago as we really only use Netflix and the guy was like for X$ each month we can still direct debit or account to hold your package for you or we can do this for X$ each month. I just wanted my direct debit cancelled and Foxtel gone. SA water don't do direct debit that is the only one we can't do
    Actually you can do SA Water but it's a paper form! Online forms and shops are so common these days, I don't know why all big business and utilities can't have these systems.

Here's the link https://www.sawater.com.au/__data/as...ement-form.pdf

13. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

babybeeno1  (17-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    Actually you can do SA Water but it's a paper form! Online forms and shops are so common these days, I don't know why all big business and utilities can't have these systems.

Here's the link https://www.sawater.com.au/__data/as...ement-form.pdf
    Thanks hun. Last time I rang although a while ago they didn't offer it.