Closed Thread
Page 31 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 1001
  1. #301
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,152
    Thanks
    2,079
    Thanked
    1,586
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Amazed that both kids are asleep and it isn't even 7:15 yet. I'm totally going to bed early!

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,106
    Thanks
    5,337
    Thanked
    4,885
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    feeling sick and anxious and annoyed at the pile of easter sh!t we've received. dh' family always goes totally OTT with gifts. it's mostly for ds but it's 98% rubbish and mil is starting to buy the same stuff over and over for him. i guess i'll just start a donate pile but it annoys me as it's more work for me. can't people just give like 1 choc egg and be done with it? we literally came home with a car load of stuff. i've only just rid us of the xmas trash and now i've got easter crap to deal with. over it.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

    A-Squared  (17-04-2017),Renn  (17-04-2017)

  4. #303
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,873
    Thanks
    3,450
    Thanked
    4,875
    Reviews
    9
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default I am... #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    Amazed that both kids are asleep and it isn't even 7:15 yet. I'm totally going to bed early!
    Jealous! My miss cranky could have done with a 7:15 bedtime tonight but spent so long f@rt-a$$ing around that she's only just getting in the shower now at 7:20pm. Enjoy your early sleep!

  5. #304
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,059
    Thanks
    3,978
    Thanked
    2,325
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Starting to get genuinely concerned for the world in regard to North Korea... I honest feel like that world has gone backwards in many ways over the last 10 years

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

    HearMeRoar  (16-04-2017),Little Miss Sunshine  (17-04-2017)

  7. #305
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,152
    Thanks
    2,079
    Thanked
    1,586
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Jealous! My miss cranky could have done with a 7:15 bedtime tonight but spent so long f@rt-a$$ing around that she's only just getting in the shower now at 7:20pm. Enjoy your early sleep!
    He didn't nap, and DD's tummy hasn't seemed to bother her as much today (I guess the lacteeze is helping!), so they both crashed out quickly. I got DS off to sleep in less than 20 minutes (it normally takes an hour), and DD was out by the time I came out, and hasn't had any tummy pains wake her up yet.

    Off to bed for me now. Hope your DD nods off quickly!

  8. #306
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4,498
    Thanks
    5,907
    Thanked
    4,726
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am hoping my pulled pork is nice tonight. I'm using a different recipe and it smelled really nice at first but after 3hrs of slow cooking in the oven the meaty smell is starting to make me feel sick

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

    A-Squared  (17-04-2017)

  10. #307
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,396
    Thanks
    5,947
    Thanked
    4,955
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I'm wondering why companies make it so hard to set up direct debits and sign up to things online. I don't want to have to speak to someone to do these things. It should all be online!

    I've got 6 regular bills I can't set up. Grrr.

    Good luck with the pulled pork @gingermillie.

  11. #308
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,257
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    1,153
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    I'm wondering why companies make it so hard to set up direct debits and sign up to things online. I don't want to have to speak to someone to do these things. It should all be online!

    I've got 6 regular bills I can't set up. Grrr.

    Good luck with the pulled pork @gingermillie.
    All in the name of ****ing us off and trying to sell us extra products that they think we want. I disconnected Foxtel a few months ago as we really only use Netflix and the guy was like for X$ each month we can still direct debit or account to hold your package for you or we can do this for X$ each month. I just wanted my direct debit cancelled and Foxtel gone. SA water don't do direct debit that is the only one we can't do

  12. #309
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,396
    Thanks
    5,947
    Thanked
    4,955
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    All in the name of ****ing us off and trying to sell us extra products that they think we want. I disconnected Foxtel a few months ago as we really only use Netflix and the guy was like for X$ each month we can still direct debit or account to hold your package for you or we can do this for X$ each month. I just wanted my direct debit cancelled and Foxtel gone. SA water don't do direct debit that is the only one we can't do
    Actually you can do SA Water but it's a paper form! Online forms and shops are so common these days, I don't know why all big business and utilities can't have these systems.

    Here's the link https://www.sawater.com.au/__data/as...ement-form.pdf

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

    babybeeno1  (17-04-2017)

  14. #310
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,257
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    1,153
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    Actually you can do SA Water but it's a paper form! Online forms and shops are so common these days, I don't know why all big business and utilities can't have these systems.

    Here's the link https://www.sawater.com.au/__data/as...ement-form.pdf
    Thanks hun. Last time I rang although a while ago they didn't offer it.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Bokbo🍃🌿A beautiful curation of eco-friendly, ethically made and award-winning products for baby and kids from around ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›