ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 30 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Thanks for asking. At work. On like 3 hours sleep

Dd1 came good, panadol dropped it to 40.1 only so gave nurofen as well then slept on the floor next to her bed, she was feverish all night talking in her sleep. Her temp was fine in the morning but she didn't want her chocolate so must still be sick.

Feel sorry for dh as he's crook too and managing both sick kiddies. Being at work is easier.
    That's good that she's better and you were able to go to work but sucky that you're so tired if it's any consolation I'm at work too

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (16-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default I am... #20

And the temp is back, 38.9 after panadol.
    Wondering if I should call the radio doctor but thinking it might be silly? Should I ride it out for another day or so. Pretty sure dd1 has developed an ear infection. But eating and drinking ok. Just sooky and hot.
    Last edited by Little Miss Sunshine; 16-04-2017 at 15:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wondering if I should call the radio doctor but thinking it might be silly? Should I ride it out for another day or so. Pretty sure dd1 has developed an ear infection. But eating and drinking ok. Just sooky and hot.
    If panadol does not touch the temp much and if she is still sooky aftet then I would call the dr. And better to be early than late as well. Nothing worse than waiting for a dr at 2am.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    When dd has temps like that I give panadol and nurofen together and find it's much more effective.
    Dd had roseola in January only symptom was super high temps for 3 days around 39-40 degrees and lots of crying and miserable. Then when the fever broke she got the rash. I had taken her to GP on day 2 of 40 degree temps and they said there was nothing wrong with her
    Dd has had 3 ear infections in last 6 months and each time GP has said to wait 48hrs before giving antibiotics to see if there is improvement.
    Having said all that if it's anything like here it takes 3-4hrs to get the home visiting dr out so it's better to call now than at 10pm and end up sitting up all night waiting. Tough call

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am confused... why does the grey wall in my media room show white streaks!?! They are rendered, painted walls and are 'clean'. Its not a cleaning reside. Any painters around who can tell me what to do to stop/fix this?! 🤔
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Btw - the wall is dry...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Wondering where the year has disappeared to. We're already 3 and a half months in. It still feels at times like Christmas was just yesterday. I feel like the older I get, the faster time seems to go.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Catzilla For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (17-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Amazed that both kids are asleep and it isn't even 7:15 yet. I'm totally going to bed early!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    feeling sick and anxious and annoyed at the pile of easter sh!t we've received. dh' family always goes totally OTT with gifts. it's mostly for ds but it's 98% rubbish and mil is starting to buy the same stuff over and over for him. i guess i'll just start a donate pile but it annoys me as it's more work for me. can't people just give like 1 choc egg and be done with it? we literally came home with a car load of stuff. i've only just rid us of the xmas trash and now i've got easter crap to deal with. over it.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (17-04-2017),Renn  (17-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I am... #20

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    Amazed that both kids are asleep and it isn't even 7:15 yet. I'm totally going to bed early!
    Jealous! My miss cranky could have done with a 7:15 bedtime tonight but spent so long f@rt-a$$ing around that she's only just getting in the shower now at 7:20pm. Enjoy your early sleep!