+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't know what to think only that maybe we are more used to things doing stuff for us like a pp said, prams etc.
    I do know though how it's affected my mother.
    She's been overweight most of her life, not obese but quite over weight. She has a broad frame and all my life growing up she would do anything she physically could like move furniture and carry heavy things. She used to hold me and carry me when I was a child a lot. She kept this up despite having some back issues and shoulder pain in her early 40s on. She's now 65 and ruined with arthritis.
    Her push herself attitude and strength as a younger woman has come back to get her. So I think anyone who isn't actually physically fit yet feels they are strong, might regret it later in life.

I have a friend who is moderately fit she has a very busy life and rides horses occasionally. She has always been very independent and will do it herself kind.
    She's my age, late 30s and has 12 kids and pregnant with her 13th. I always wonder how she will fair when she's older for living her really physical lifestyle. Her mother has back issues.

I've always been weak. I'm slight and kinda gangly. I pay if I try to do heavy stuff. I can however carry a baby up to about 12kg in an ergo without too much trouble the next day.
    My toddler is 13kg now and I can still do it but back is pinchy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bumping because we have to do something while listening to JJJ.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to amyd For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (26-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is it any good this year? Sometimes it's a bit hit and miss

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    It's hard to say, but I do think back/joint/muscle problems are a lot more prevalent which would lead to it...

I can't carry my about 11kg kid as I had a csection that hasn't quite healed and it puts a lot of pressure on my abdomen.