Closed Thread
Page 64 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Came back for a quick heyside stalk. Congrats on being PUPO! And a 5 day blast! Woot woot! I'll be back soon to see your 2 lines. Sending all the positive energy and baby dust in the world. Xoxo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazzyp View Post
    You ladies are so funny.
    I have had 3 naturals, all miscarried at 6.5 weeks and all 3 had different "symptoms". I was sooo sick with the 3rd, I thought for sure that meant it was going to be ok but nope. So yeah, symptoms mean s**t all.

I'm feeling nothing right now, but the line has been darkening every day so that's enough for me for now.
    With repeated miscarriages.. Have you looked into the causes? Just wondering as waz said to me after repeated mc it should be investigated. Immune issues? Low progesterone etc? Just wondering.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kylie764 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-03-2017),Heyside  (16-03-2017),Spazzyp  (16-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @skeeter @gorgeousgeorge NOOOOOO!!!!! I'm so sorry to hear this Girls!!!

Oh this is sooooo FRUCKED!!!!!

I hate that this is happening to you Lovelies, it's so bloody unfair!!!

@skeeter your FS gives you the go ahead to Cycle again and won't make you wait it out a monthI think you just got unlucky with this frostie Luv that's allxoxoxo

@gorgeousgeorge Oh Luv....what to do with you hey???

You've been through the wringer a few times now and I'm worried Luv about what the fruck the issue is as to why you're not getting a BFFP???

I know this time your FS over in Greece changed donors so now I'm wondering WTF is going on Luv???

I know your FS over here has tested your for immune issues, but there's "testing" and then there's "testing" IYKWIM??? I'm now wondering if a ph consult with Dr M (Reproductive Immunologist) might be worth considering?? How much testing has been done on your DH's sperm?? Has it been tested as much as it possibly could be as well???

I know you've had Endo scratches done before transfers, have you also tried Immune Protocols as well?? Had your oven checked for Endo/fibroids etc??? Other than that, all I can think of to do would be to get your embryo's PGD tested prior to transferring them Luv (do they do that in Greece??) so at least you know they're good to go from the start!!!

I just hate this keeps happening to you and just want to see you get your BFFP. I know for some women who go the donor route that it can take 3 transfers (or more sometimes) to get it, I'm just sticking my oar in because I'm just worried in case there might be something else that's underlying that might be frucking things up for you (even though I know you've covered your bases in the past)

Tell me to pi$$ off and mind my own business anytime now if I've overstepped the mark. Will totally understand

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (16-03-2017),Heyside  (16-03-2017),Phia  (16-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @gorgeousgeorge oh hun I hate this bloody journey I am over it for all of us, so sorry to hear thst news for you today πŸ˜”. The bourbon and break for your birthday sounds good before making more plans, enjoy the break. Greece sounds like a good option too πŸ˜† but as @infinity888 said don't leave us.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-03-2017),gorgeousgeorge  (16-03-2017),Minniemin  (16-03-2017),Phia  (16-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @StillHopeful so nice to see you are stalking me hun love my chearleader squad. I have made made some very supportive virtual friends who I cant thank enough through this 4 year journey not sure what I would have done without the support on here from everyone probably gone insane πŸ˜‚. Yes very happy to have got a 5 day blast its a step forward for us but also hit the usual road blocks with no frosties. I can only dream pray and hope we are in with a slight chance, not feeling much though apart from unfortunately feeling like a beached whale with bloating that has now set in, picking my clothes very carefully. Thanks again hun xxxx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-03-2017),StillHopeful  (20-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BIB just reading the information you mentioned to @gorgeousgeorge in regards immune issues do you know much about Dr M does he just deal with immune issues and do you know how he compares to Dr Braverman in the US? Sorry fir questions I know wazza things we have embryo issues but just thinking things through again. You are so supportive hun when you have so much going on yourself thanks for everything you do on this thread and yes lots of ladies on here are very deserving of bfp at this stage now we have all been here too long.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-03-2017),gorgeousgeorge  (16-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone... I decided I really need something else to focus on, but I don't know what. All the things I read online are IVF, pregnancy or loss related. Uni isn't starting for a couple of months. All my craft stuff is packed.

@gorgeousgeorge sorry that you're also double lineless... I will be drowning my sorrows in food because I don't really drink. You have a good plan. I'm not sure how I'm paying for this cycle, let alone the next. The last 6 grand of my super money is in my house deposit.

@Heyside cheerleading for you!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skeeter For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-03-2017),gorgeousgeorge  (16-03-2017),Heyside  (16-03-2017),Minniemin  (16-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, thanks for all the FFS messages. That's how i feel about it too.
    @BlondeinBrisvegas hey mate, nah nah i appreciate reading/hearing any suggestions. I think i will make an appointment with dr m and do the proper expensive testing because i think its worth it at this stage, and id like to know before trying again. Maybe full donor rmbies will do the trick but even then it might still take a few goes at that. So i guess im in for the long long haul. Its hard to figure if ive just been unlucky i.e. if my own eggs are no goid then my 6 own egg transfers dont count. If its an undiagnosable thing with dh sperm, then the 2 donor egg cycles dont count. So if i start now with full donor embies, to me it feels like just beginning iykwim, so it could take 3 double transfers just to get that lucky egg. Unless i have much more weird and major immune stuff so yeah, i think I'll do a skype consult with dr m.(i always do pred. and clexane for immune stuff) So yeah, its hard to know whether to be distraught or practical about it. I guess, i will speak to dr.n and see what he thinks i should do. Poor guy, he is gonna be so sad for me.
    Anyway, it sux but im doing ok, not crying or anything so dont worry about me too much xox

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (16-03-2017),Heyside  (16-03-2017),LillyM  (17-03-2017),Minniemin  (16-03-2017),Phia  (16-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @BIB just reading the information you mentioned to @gorgeousgeorge in regards immune issues do you know much about Dr M does he just deal with immune issues and do you know how he compares to Dr Braverman in the US? Sorry fir questions I know wazza things we have embryo issues but just thinking things through again. You are so supportive hun when you have so much going on yourself thanks for everything you do on this thread and yes lots of ladies on here are very deserving of bfp at this stage now we have all been here too long.
    My understanding is that he was trained under Dr Alan Beer's methods. @Chiefsgirl knows quite a bit more about that

I *think* Dr Beer/Braverman take a pretty similar approach when it comes to testing for Immune Issues and treating them. There may be one or 2 things they do differently from each other and I know they're both based in different states in the USA as well. Dr Beer is in California and Dr Braverman is in New York.

I'm more familiar with Dr Beer's work than Dr Braverman's so would have to read up a bit more on him to see exactly where the differences were Luv, unless one of the other Lovelies are more familiar with both of them??

ETA- Dr M is also a OBGYN as far as I'm aware Luv so deals with Gynae/Preggo stuff to a certain extent. He does Intrallipids/IVIG infusions/LIT Therapy but doesn't actually deliver babies anymore.

Here's a link to his site explaining a bit further:

https://www.yellowpages.com.au/nsw/b...1-listing.html
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 16-03-2017 at 14:54.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    Hey ladies, thanks for all the FFS messages. That's how i feel about it too.
    @BlondeinBrisvegas hey mate, nah nah i appreciate reading/hearing any suggestions. I think i will make an appointment with dr m and do the proper expensive testing because i think its worth it at this stage, and id like to know before trying again. Maybe full donor rmbies will do the trick but even then it might still take a few goes at that. So i guess im in for the long long haul. Its hard to figure if ive just been unlucky i.e. if my own eggs are no goid then my 6 own egg transfers dont count. If its an undiagnosable thing with dh sperm, then the 2 donor egg cycles dont count. So if i start now with full donor embies, to me it feels like just beginning iykwim, so it could take 3 double transfers just to get that lucky egg. Unless i have much more weird and major immune stuff so yeah, i think I'll do a skype consult with dr m.(i always do pred. and clexane for immune stuff) So yeah, its hard to know whether to be distraught or practical about it. I guess, i will speak to dr.n and see what he thinks i should do. Poor guy, he is gonna be so sad for me.
    Anyway, it sux but im doing ok, not crying or anything so dont worry about me too much xox

But I do worry Luv, I worry about all of you Girls!!!

I so desperately want you all to succeed asap FFS's!!!! xoxoxox

20. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-03-2017)