ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticFalls View Post
    Oh well paid supercare now wait
    Best thing you'll do! It's a ball breaking process, but it's worth it - to try again for a miracle bubba!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-01-2017),Minniemin  (25-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Flower78 and Heyside I am in the same boat as you ladies. I have transferred 2 pgs normal embryos. One was a miscarriage at 9 weeks the other didn't implant. Whilst the miscarriage was frustrating, I wasn't surprised as testing on another miscarriage showed normal karyoptype so I already knew having the correct number of chromosomes and implanting wasn't enough to go the distance. I have chased my tail and tried immune meds but like you Flower, I feel, like my doctor said, it is mitochondrial and the embryo just simply doesn't have a strong enough energy. It is not enough to make me stop just yet though. That is interesting about what they are doing in Canada. Unfortunately it won't happen here in our reproductive lifetime.

Flower78, I am glad your partner seems to be slowly coming around to the idea of doing a stim cycle.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wild Rose For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-01-2017),Flower78  (24-01-2017),Heyside  (24-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @BlondeinBrisvegas - Thanks hun yes you are right everything that can be done is being done its just so bloody fustrating. No I am afraid Wazza has no answers he is as lost as we are unfortunately as he says the PGD doesn't test everything as yet science hasn't even got the technology as yet to test every aspect 😕.
    @Flower78 - Yes hun I hate being in the "don't know" category it just sux. I agree and thats exactlywhat Warren said science just isn't there yet. You are right there hun how do people get pregnant naturally its such a hard battle. I have issues with my lining but on a stimulated cycle I usually do ok with some added progynova vaginally and nitro dur patches and trental its fet's I have the biggest issue with. Maybe thats something you can work on if you do decide yo go ahead again, its good news your DP is considering going ahead with a cycle though.
    @MysticFalls - Good news your supercare is in hopefully its straightforward.
    @Wild Rose - Its so frustraiting isn't it hun I just want answers. Good on you for not giving up hopefully we are all successful eventually with a lovely embie/baby and we get our reward for our patience x

I am having a bad day 😕, dropped DD off at school today at her new class and I wasn't impressed at all the whole classroom was so disorganised and the Teacher wasnt the most approachable my DD was happy to be there but a little lost hope things improve.
    On top of that I have received an estimate from my anesthetist for Monday and its going to cost me over $850 just to go to sleep. I thought it was an error so I rang Wazza's rooms and the anesthetist office but no its correct 😨. I have had several ops now throughout this ivf thing and the nost we have paid is $300. Apparently its due to me being under for such a long time an hour apparently, my God I would be happy to earn $800 an hr, money grabbing or what!!! Money is so tight I the moment we could really do without this, I literally cried coming off the phone. We are only paying Warren $600 for actually doing the procedure.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-01-2017),Flower78  (24-01-2017),Minniemin  (25-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    What do you mean Luv about your lining???

Do you think it's not been thick enough or something??

That's great news about your DP possibly coming around to the idea of giving it a go herself even if she just tries the once

and prayers being sent she says "Yes" over the coming days!!!
    Yeah it was 7.5 and not trilaminar. My FS never got back to me about it. I just worried about it given my lining was 10mm and perfect for my BFP with DS.

I think we will meet the FS in March and she will decide for sure then, but it sounds hopeful 👍

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Heyside that sucks! That is so expensive. I've been lucky and had no- gap anaesthetists so far so my private health has paid it all (max $400 though). $800 is crazy!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-01-2017),Heyside  (24-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF over 40's #44

I have noticed others have commented on my supercare stuff thanks I hope it's sorted soon.

House move finished and got bond back from last place BIB. Just my back is stuffed lol. Got into a good physio and will be joining tai chi classes and seeing about the possibility of doing yoga later when back better fully.

I saw a good study about lining and success rates in IVF will see if I can find it for you flower78

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MysticFalls For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-01-2017),Flower78  (24-01-2017),Heyside  (24-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haven't found it yet but found this

Not sure if it's helpful or not?

http://natural-fertility-info.com/th...naturally.html

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MysticFalls For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I remember reading something about older eggs maybe not having enough 'energy' in them to keep growing as embryos. It was referring to a supplement that perhaps helped. I know I started taking it, but I have no idea which one. As with all these things I think it was a 'it could possibly might be helpful' thing, but I was willing to try.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skeeter For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-01-2017),MysticFalls  (25-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Yeah it was 7.5 and not trilaminar. My FS never got back to me about it. I just worried about it given my lining was 10mm and perfect for my BFP with DS.

I think we will meet the FS in March and she will decide for sure then, but it sounds hopeful ������

That's right!! I remember now Luv!!

I know Wazza likes a minimum of 6.5mm's for transfer as far as I'm aware so at 7.5 mm's I wouldn't be too concerned about that personally.

As for the Trilaminar appearance...(or "Hamburger" as he calls it ), I know that's what he likes to see and prefers to see, but whether or not he would outright cancel a transfer/Cycle if a lining was Homogeneous in appearance vs Trilaminar I don't know???

That's great that your DP is willing to meet with your FS in March and make a final decision then. It does sound hopeful doesn't it???

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (24-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @BlondeinBrisvegas - Thanks hun yes you are right everything that can be done is being done its just so bloody fustrating. No I am afraid Wazza has no answers he is as lost as we are unfortunately as he says the PGD doesn't test everything as yet science hasn't even got the technology as yet to test every aspect ������.
    @Flower78 - Yes hun I hate being in the "don't know" category it just sux. I agree and thats exactlywhat Warren said science just isn't there yet. You are right there hun how do people get pregnant naturally its such a hard battle. I have issues with my lining but on a stimulated cycle I usually do ok with some added progynova vaginally and nitro dur patches and trental its fet's I have the biggest issue with. Maybe thats something you can work on if you do decide yo go ahead again, its good news your DP is considering going ahead with a cycle though.
    @MysticFalls - Good news your supercare is in hopefully its straightforward.
    @Wild Rose - Its so frustraiting isn't it hun I just want answers. Good on you for not giving up hopefully we are all successful eventually with a lovely embie/baby and we get our reward for our patience x

I am having a bad day ������, dropped DD off at school today at her new class and I wasn't impressed at all the whole classroom was so disorganised and the Teacher wasnt the most approachable my DD was happy to be there but a little lost hope things improve.
    On top of that I have received an estimate from my anesthetist for Monday and its going to cost me over $850 just to go to sleep. I thought it was an error so I rang Wazza's rooms and the anesthetist office but no its correct ������. I have had several ops now throughout this ivf thing and the nost we have paid is $300. Apparently its due to me being under for such a long time an hour apparently, my God I would be happy to earn $800 an hr, money grabbing or what!!! Money is so tight I the moment we could really do without this, I literally cried coming off the phone. We are only paying Warren $600 for actually doing the procedure.

Oh no Luv!! That's not what you want to see when you drop your DD off to school is it??

Hopefully the teachers demeanour was only due to the disorganised state of the classroom etc and once she gets her act together and settles in over the next week or so with the kids she'll undergo an attitude adjustment and you'll find her a lot more approachable and likeable I hope your DD finds her feet quickly too

$850 for the Anaesthetist!!! Bloody Hell Luv!!! I would've burst into tears too It's frucking ridiculous allright especially when he/she's costing more than bloody Wazza is!!!

I hear you on the $$$$ being tight issue. I'm haemorrhaging it left, right and centre over here too at the moment (having to get the internet reconnected as the Ex has to transfer it over to his new place so there's $170 re-connection fee FFS's!! plus other outgoings all happening at the same time that are related to the Ex as well)

Yeah...looks like we're all in the wrong profession!!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Minniemin  (25-01-2017)