Closed Thread
Page 4 of 103 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Honestly the nurses in my clinic give false hope. Hcg is 29- I'd say that's my usual post Pregnyl. But she still says cheerfully "you're pregnant!!" Seriously? I'm not pregnant. Lucky I know better than to have false expectations from that. Poor newbies that might get excited though if she says that to them. I'm not staying on the Pregnyl (they want me to, and the pessaries). Blah blah blah.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (23-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post
    Honestly the nurses in my clinic give false hope. Hcg is 29- I'd say that's my usual post Pregnyl. But she still says cheerfully "you're pregnant!!" Seriously? I'm not pregnant. Lucky I know better than to have false expectations from that. Poor newbies that might get excited though if she says that to them. I'm not staying on the Pregnyl (they want me to, and the pessaries). Blah blah blah.
    They ought to be ashamed of themselves sprouting BS like that knowing full well you did your last booster shot only a couple of days ago!!!

Frucking disgraceful they are!!😣
    Just adds insult to injury & rubs salt into the wound!! No...fruck everything off Luv..there's no point if AF's arrived in full force.

If not...stay on the pessaries & do repeat bloods on Wed/Thurs & see what your levels are then Luv. That's what I'd do...plus rip it up those nurses & give them a few home truths too!!! xoxo

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (23-01-2017),Heyside  (23-01-2017),Phia  (24-01-2017),Wild Rose  (23-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I will. DP hasn't stimmed before or done any fertility treatment. She has a good AMH of 65 though so should get a lot more eggs than me!
    That sounds promising and she has a lot more eggs than you and I put together. Hopefully she gives it serious consideration and goes ahead with a stim.

I find it wrong for your clinic to give you false hope if you think it is indeed the pregnyl. They may be a clinic that reports you as a pregnancy to increase their stats.

Hopefully a change in FS and clinic will help you over the line.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wild Rose For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-01-2017),Flower78  (23-01-2017),Minniemin  (23-01-2017),Phia  (24-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    They ought to be ashamed of themselves sprouting BS like that knowing full well you did your last booster shot only a couple of days ago!!!

Frucking disgraceful they are!!😣
    Just adds insult to injury & rubs salt into the wound!! No...fruck everything off Luv..there's no point if AF's arrived in full force.

If not...stay on the pessaries & do repeat bloods on Wed/Thurs & see what your levels are then Luv. That's what I'd do...plus rip it up those nurses & give them a few home truths too!!! xoxo
    Bleeding started then stopped. Just spotting now. Prog is 129 so full AF probably a while off. Will take the progesterone but no Pregnyl!! No point delaying things further

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Flower78 - I think thats a good idea to discuss everything with your fs and discuss options hun so you know where you stand. Gosh that really isnt helpful your nurses getting excited over a hcg of 29, I agree with BIB repeat bloods and see what happens.
    @BlondeinBrisvegas - Oh hun you have got me thinking now hun, Wazza and me and DH seem to have come to the conclusion that we make bad embryos which I put down to my bad eggs but we have also put back 2 PGD tested embryos back and both didn't implant maybe we have more issues. Oh well will see what happens with my laparoscopy.

Thanks for asking @Wild Rose, my procedures are next Monday. I will concentrate on getting DD back to school tomorrow and then I can get my head around everything for next week.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-01-2017),Flower78  (23-01-2017),Minniemin  (23-01-2017),Wild Rose  (24-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @Flower78 - I think thats a good idea to discuss everything with your fs and discuss options hun so you know where you stand. Gosh that really isnt helpful your nurses getting excited over a hcg of 29, I agree with BIB repeat bloods and see what happens.
    @BlondeinBrisvegas - Oh hun you have got me thinking now hun, Wazza and me and DH seem to have come to the conclusion that we make bad embryos which I put down to my bad eggs but we have also put back 2 PGD tested embryos back and both didn't implant maybe we have more issues. Oh well will see what happens with my laparoscopy.

Thanks for asking @Wild Rose, my procedures are next Monday. I will concentrate on getting DD back to school tomorrow and then I can get my head around everything for next week.
    Luv...you and Wazza are doing everything you can to turn over every stone to see if there are any other issues besides the embryo not having what it takes energy-wise.

You've covered immune issues, you've seen an Endocrinologist so have covered hormonal/metabolical issues, you're about to cover possible anatomical issues by having the Lap done on Monday so I'm not sure what else you and he can do??

What did he have to say about the 2 PGD embies not taking?? Did he have a theory as to why both didn't take?? Did he think the reason both didn't take was due to them both have Mitochondrial issues?? Or did he think that could be an explanation for 1 of them not taking but there could be other issues at play as for the reason the other didn't take??

Like I was saying to @Flower78 yesterday... PGD's have a 40% failure rate and I imagine some of the reasons for the 40% include immune issues, anatomical issues, metabolic/hormonal issues, etc with the woman. Once you've investigated and ruled those out, then all that's really left is the embryo just not having enough energy in it to go the distance I guess because you know that it's chromosomally competent??? More questions to ask Wazza about maybe???

Good Luck for Monday too Luvxoxoxo
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 24-01-2017 at 10:48.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (24-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I think we are both in the "don't know" category unfortunately. I've researched a lot but I think science just isn't there yet to tell us why chromosomally normal embies don't always implant. You are covering all the bases as @BlondeinBrisvegas has said. If the lining is good, you're treating immune issues, and there's nothing wrong anatomically then it could be embryo energy. Or hormonal environment. It's such a complex thing, I'm amazed anyone gets pregnant sometimes! The only new thing I read about is that Augment procedure in Canada to give extra mitochondria to the embryos but I think it will be a while before that gets here.

I guess my leftover issue is that my lining wasn't great and hasn't been since DS. My FS doesn't think it's an issue. Has yours always been fine?
    But.....it seems DP is feeling better about cycling herself so if that goes ahead I probably won't flog myself any longer.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-01-2017),Heyside  (24-01-2017),Minniemin  (25-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh well paid supercare now wait

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MysticFalls For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (24-01-2017),Heyside  (24-01-2017),Minniemin  (25-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Heyside I think we are both in the "don't know" category unfortunately. I've researched a lot but I think science just isn't there yet to tell us why chromosomally normal embies don't always implant. You are covering all the bases as @BlondeinBrisvegas has said. If the lining is good, you're treating immune issues, and there's nothing wrong anatomically then it could be embryo energy. Or hormonal environment. It's such a complex thing, I'm amazed anyone gets pregnant sometimes! The only new thing I read about is that Augment procedure in Canada to give extra mitochondria to the embryos but I think it will be a while before that gets here.

I guess my leftover issue is that my lining wasn't great and hasn't been since DS. My FS doesn't think it's an issue. Has yours always been fine?
    But.....it seems DP is feeling better about cycling herself so if that goes ahead I probably won't flog myself any longer.
    What do you mean Luv about your lining???

Do you think it's not been thick enough or something??

That's great news about your DP possibly coming around to the idea of giving it a go herself even if she just tries the once

and prayers being sent she says "Yes" over the coming days!!!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (24-01-2017),Minniemin  (25-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticFalls View Post
    Oh well paid supercare now wait
    and prayers being sent you get Approved in the next few weeks Luv!!!

How's the move going?? Have you finished now Luv???

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (24-01-2017),Minniemin  (25-01-2017)