Closed Thread
Page 39 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside holy wow i really hope you find your golden egg on monday

@skeeter and @Spazzyp good luck for transfers

@MysticFalls i hope you're ok hun sending lots of healthy vibes your way lovely.

Keep going warrior women you got this.

@greenlady have you popped out yet haha i cant remember your due date but thinking of you

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-03-2017),Heyside  (04-03-2017),Spazzyp  (04-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @LillyM this ride is such a horrible expensive roller coaster of trial and error - and it truly messes with your mind - Especially a bad cycle!

I'm so glad you've reached out here as it's been a life line for me during the dark times.

I haven't cycled since October (Im doing DE in May in Greece) but like to pop in to check in on the ladies

Hang in there, take it day by day, you will get there, you're doing all the right things.

Fingers crossed 🤞

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-03-2017),Heyside  (04-03-2017),LillyM  (04-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all - DS2 was born yesterday by elective c section - 3,63kg or 8 pounds on the nose in the old money. All going well so far and he is adorable.

its hard to believe he is here. One normal embryo from over 60 eggs collected and my one and only FET. Looking at the odds you would never thought it could happen, but it can and shows you can never right off things coming together even when it seems so unlikely on paper.

I haven't been posting lately but read along every few days on all of your current situations and hoping for the best for all you girls.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (05-03-2017),BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-03-2017),Blossom74  (05-03-2017),Deskar  (04-03-2017),Gagingi  (18-03-2017),Heyside  (04-03-2017),LillyM  (04-03-2017),midnite01  (04-03-2017),mummanow  (05-03-2017),Phia  (04-03-2017),Spazzyp  (04-03-2017),Tahli  (05-03-2017),Tinachris  (04-03-2017),Wild Rose  (04-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Green lady that's wonderful so happy you and bubs are well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh wow congratulations @Green lady so happy for you, I followed your journey closely hun and it has inspired me to keep going. Enjoy your precious time with your dear son xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Green lady View Post
    Hi all - DS2 was born yesterday by elective c section - 3,63kg or 8 pounds on the nose in the old money. All going well so far and he is adorable.

its hard to believe he is here. One normal embryo from over 60 eggs collected and my one and only FET. Looking at the odds you would never thought it could happen, but it can and shows you can never right off things coming together even when it seems so unlikely on paper.

I haven't been posting lately but read along every few days on all of your current situations and hoping for the best for all you girls.
    Thank you So,much for your message - truly inspiring, and I couldn't be happier for you. What a miracle! Enjoy every moment with your little boy! Your determination is incredible, I don't know how you held it together through 60 eggs....and only one FET... wow. The best reward. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (04-03-2017),Spazzyp  (04-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha @greenlady just as i asked after you and surprise. Congratulations to you and your beautiful family. Enjoy your happiness bubble you have certainly earnt it lovely. 🎉🎊

12. The Following User Says Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (04-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lilym I love Accupuncture, without a doubt it is helping me, I feel so incredibly relaxed after each session. All the other herbs and bits and pieces, who knows? I'm like you, never believed in this sort of stuff before, now I'll try anything!
    Wow @greenlady just wow. Congratulations and thanks for coming in to update us. It really helps to keep the hope alive and keep being resilient. A good reminder that persistence can pay off. @Heyside 20 eggs is brilliant! You must be stoked with that. Good luck for Monday.
    Thanks @infinity888 how are you holding up? @skeeter when is your transfer? Are we on the same day? (Tuesday)

Question.... as this is my first artificial FET the protocol is all new to me. There are no pregnyl shots... is that normal? I'm doing progesterone pessaries and shots only?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spazzyp For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-03-2017),LillyM  (04-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Green lady congratulations!

@Blossom74 @MysticFalls @inifinity888 @Heyside Thanks It's good I know, but it was always better, so I am just stressing there's one more thing broken with me. I have so much pressure on myself for this cycle, it's been the focus of everything for 3 months - it's what keeps me going. I kept telling myself that my twinnies sibling embies will be just as perfect and my super lining will suck them in. I think there will be some major falling apart if it doesn't go well...

@Heyside good luck for EPU!

@mummanow I had an AMH of 9.6 when I started, I don't even want to know what it's like now. Not with Charlotte or Wazza, but have been on high stims. That reminds me, I have an appointment with Wazza in June... just as well I kept it all this time.

@LillyM sorry to hear about your cycle. I have been on long cycles since my second. I will be 39 this year. My best cycles were two and four. My third was a horror, but who know what caused it. I heard sometimes one month is just a bust and they don't know why. What supps are you on? My eggs improved cycle two when I started supps, and cycle four when I added a few more. Everywhere I look people are pregnant or have babies too. People I started cycling with are going back for their second. And the next round of pregnancies is starting at work - thankfully only the parents so far, not staff. Call me when you get out the pins, or maybe we can go Supernatural and find a crossroads.

@Wild Rose thanks

@Spazzyp good luck for Tuesday... And I feel you on the too fat too thin thing... I was very overweight and everyone said it would affect being able to conceive and being pregnant. When I developed health conditions that meant my GP wouldn't refer me to a fertility clinic I lost weight. Now people tell me I am too thin, even though I am just under the overweight BMI range (I hate BMI, doesn't take into account body shape etc). Then I had trouble conceiving... people suggested I needed to gain weight. My FS said nobody knew when I asked was it the rapid weight loss, the restricted diet, or maybe I was just too heavy for too long (all of my teen and adult life, but put on the most over the last ten years).
    My transfer is Monday Hoping it sticks. I've had a couple FET's but they haven't been successful - my embies don't like the freezer. I've never had any pregnyl shots for any cycle - I have progesterone pessaries, prednisolone, clexane, and progynova.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skeeter For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-03-2017),mummanow  (05-03-2017),Spazzyp  (04-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks everyone but unfortunately high number eggs don't seem to be my issue its quality I think where our problem lies, they drop off as of day 4 and any remaining become very slow 😔, taking one step at a time though so will see how we go.

Sorry @Spazzyp by pregnyl shots do you mean boosters? I used them on my FET with Warren but the timeline was slightly different and more regular, hes for some reason put me on a similar protocol this cycle for my fresh cycle.
    @skeeter - oh hun so sorry to hear you feel so much pressure this cycle its understandable after everything you have been through hun. If its any consolation Charlotte measured my lining today at 7.9 when Warren had measured it at nearly 10 on Wednesday, when I questioned it she said not to worry she is very conservative with measurments and then measured it again at 8.9 so the measurement seems very individual too. Good luck for Monday's transfer hun really hoping it brings a bfp for you x

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-03-2017)