ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Does anyone else do this? It doesn't happen often as I try not to have much junk food in the house. However yesterday I bought some vanilla yoyo biscuits from a farmers market in town, and I'm not telling anyone about them (packet of 6, had two yesterday, one so far today).

The good thing about DP is that I don't have to try hard to hide them. In fact here's a pic, he hasn't noticed them yet:
    Attachment 88209

Recently he discovered this packet of wafers that came in a hamper, and said "How long did you hide these from me?" Apparently this constitutes hiding things, haha
    Attachment 88210

Is it any wonder that men can never find their stuff? Lol
    I love chocolate and lollies, so my wife has now put a padlock on the lollie jar ha ha something she often points out to guests, much to my embarrassment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Hiding treats from spouse & kids

Quote Originally Posted by Stretched View Post
    No, definitely at Coles/woolies too, I've been buying it for many years both in WA and Vic. I just MUST try the flavours now I know they exist!
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJaq View Post
    Aw, thanks Holly, you are too kind ☺ I won't trouble you though.☺

The dark is readily available here in supermarkets (which i love), but I'd just never seen the other flavours before and got excited!
    Don't bother with the ginger .

But the others are pretty yummy, although I'm not much of a hazelnut and raisin fan. I suppose I could share those with DH, but then he'll wonder where I got them, so I shall take one for the team!

Seriously justjaq, happy to grab and send the tasting box and you could just transfer the equivalent in AU to my AU account. Maybe I should have sent that in a PM, is everyone going to have me importing G&b now? . We're back in March for a visit and I would like to go shopping...
    Last edited by HollyGolightly81; 24-01-2017 at 20:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Aw, @HollyGolightly81, you've twisted my arm! PM coming now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewS View Post
    I love chocolate and lollies, so my wife has now put a padlock on the lollie jar ha ha something she often points out to guests, much to my embarrassment!
    @DrewS if my DP suddenly gets better at finding stuff I may have to consider that! Haha. Most stuff I'm happy to share, but there are some things that I like to savour slowly over a few days. DP has no such self control unfortunately!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol, you're a chocolate dealer now! Do you like ginger but not theirs? I love dark choc coated ginger so it's sad if that flavour is a dud!

Thankfully there's a Go Vita about 35 min from here in a direction I travel towards a bit so I'll have to suss it out now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My mum sends me green and blacks every 3-4 months... I still have some left over each time lol