+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can someone tell me the difference of old vs new. I've just bought some for DD today as I wasn't close to a Woollies to get our regular ones. She's wearing one tonight for the first time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The new ones are much thinner than the old ones, and they feel much more flat inside, rather than a bit fluffy and padded, if that makes any sense ☺

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JustJaq For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (21-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @JustJaq I was worried I was going to have a soaked baby this morning. She didn't leak but the nappy was pretty soggy. I'll finish off this packet for her day time nappies.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

JustJaq  (22-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so annoyed with the new comfy bit nappies. I always thought they were great and so affordable and would recommend them to friends. I am in my third child so have been using them for 4/5 years.

The new style is so thin and I find they go soggy easy and my child has like a fluff off the nappie even after only having it on for an hour. The stretchy waist I find doesn't make the top sit flat and I also find it hard to work out back and front quickly with a wriggly baby.

I ducked into coles this morning for milk and randomly saw they had some old packets still there- I bought 5 of them.
    But I am frustrated I will have to find another nappies for future.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    the last time I bought the woolies little ones nappies they were awful. When did they change? I love woolies and coles own brands in most things so would love to buy them if they've improved.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default New Comfy Bots

I've just been reading up on the comfy bots debacle- Coles response was it outperformed the older nappy in every way in extensive testing. So are they implying that we are all wrong? Idiots? Or liars?
    Also that they are now made in Australia instead of Thailand. Oh ok then, trying to guilt us into accepting an inferior product?

This reminds me of the gladwrap debacle when they moved their cutting bar and it was an epic fail. I sent them feedback when I first bought one - something I usually never do but I just couldn't believe how awful the change was- before it became a public furore and their response was breathtaking. No "we're disappointed" or "I'm sorry you feel that way" but basically insinuated I was an idiot for not being able to use it easily as it had "extensive testing" and was better. I still have not bought gladwrap again to this day even though they've changed it back.

Why do they try to fix things that aren't broken?!?
    Last edited by Little Miss Sunshine; 22-02-2017 at 15:03.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

TandR  (22-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New Comfy Bots

Aaaand for the first time ever this morning dd2 (15 months) is soaking wet. Will have to buy another brand of nappies after work. What a pain. Will throw the rest of the packet out. This is only day 4.
    Last edited by Little Miss Sunshine; 23-02-2017 at 04:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Aaaand for the first time ever this morning dd2 (15 months) is soaking wet. Will have to buy another brand of nappies after work. What a pain. Will throw the rest of the packet out. This is only day 4.
    I would take the remaining nappies back and ask for a refund. Maybe they'll start getting the message if others start doing the same?

My DS is long out of nappies, but I used to use Comfy Bots and I thought they were a great nappy for the price.

Gotta hate when a perfectly good product changes and becomes inferior. Frustrating!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (23-02-2017),wobbleyhorse  (23-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    Gotta hate when a perfectly good product changes and becomes inferior. Frustrating!
    Just like the Arnotts shapes debarcle of 2016 đŸ˜¯

I use the mamia nappies from Aldi and found them really good although now i only use thd nappy pants for bedtime as dd is toilet trained.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was in Coles today and all of the Comfy Bots were the old style . Stocked up just in case the store was just getting rid of old stock or if they have pulled the new style due to complaints... they were all old styles though, no new packs at all... hopefully they have listened

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shebes For This Useful Post:

JustJaq  (27-02-2017),Little Miss Sunshine  (28-02-2017)