ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Who posted it on twitter?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    I'm so confused. What is the conspiracy theory? and what are you implying with the silver unmarked cars/man in blue?
    THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY.

But if it's a post from me, it's a conspiracy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    Where did I say there was something else going on other than it looking strange?
    But you think you know me and so feel it's OK to read my post wrong and accuse me of thinking there was a 'conspiracy'.

I responded to that accusation.
    Then I went to find the video.
    I wasn't sure I would get a proper link to it, when I did I posted it to show what I saw but you immediately say you're not going to watch it, way before Zelda said anything, just out of spite.

Put me on ignore and I'll do the same to you.
    It doesn't work otherwise!
    You knew what you were implying with 'the man in blue was strange. He looked like he was signaling to the driver.' Sorry if I misinterpreted and let your views from other threads taint my impression.

I know I chose not to watch the video before Zelda commented, and from her description I'm glad I followed my instinct. I just don't like to encourage or share videos like that, I never watch viral videos of tragedies, they just don't sit right with me. Sorry if that offends.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @Phony, it sounds like it wasn't your intention, but your original comment about the video does come across like you're hinting at a conspiracy or that there's something unusual about the actions of those in the video.

Just to make things a little easier for next time, I've found that discussion on conspiracies in threads of this nature don't go down well, even if you're posting to disagree with what you have seen elsewhere. I'm not having a dig, just giving you a heads up

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

HollyGolightly81  (25-01-2017),JustJaq  (25-01-2017),zelda  (25-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The guy in blue was from the homeless camp at Flinders St station. They hate the police as they feel they should leave them alone and not make them throw out their alcohol. A guy was doing donuts in front of the police 50 meters from his camp and he was no doubt excited that someone was giving an up yours to the cops.

My husband works near where the cops ended up ramming the pathetic excuse of a human. I got a text from him saying if I heard the news not to worry he was ok but it looks like a meth head had driven up the path hitting a few people. They had no idea what was going on but his first thought was the guy was out of his mind on drugs not terrorism.

I feel there was nothing pre meditated. The *** didn't know what he was about to do till he did it. I can understand initially that as trucks have been used for attacks recently and Vic Police foiled a planned terrorism attack set for Melbourne at Christmas that they may have been people's initial thought but within 90 minutes, police had cleared it up.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wild Rose For This Useful Post:

HollyGolightly81  (25-01-2017),Mama Mirabelle  (25-01-2017),zelda  (25-01-2017)