After some thoughts or advice ladies. My almost (April 5th) 3 year old has been waking constantly at night. He has never been a great sleeper but this has gotten beyond a joke. There have been a few changes for him as follows;

- Dummy fairy came after Christmas (he only had the dummy for nap and bedtime)
- Toilet training commenced shortly after Christmas and he is now pretty much day trained for wees (pull up for nap and bedtime)
- I am 30 weeks pregnant with number 2 and we talk about this all the time. He sees excited but maybe he is a little anxious deep down?

So I am wondering if all of the above is contributing or causing all this night waking? He goes to bed no problem (same routine for 2 years) but wakes literally within 1.5 - 2 hours. He says he is scared of the dark (he has a night light). We simply give him cuddles and re-assure him that there is nothing to be scared of and to go back to sleep. Well he is up an hour or 2 later then again after that. It has become so draining and I am so tired that I have been giving up after a few wake ups and let him in our bed. I know this is not helping but I need some sleep!!

I will add that this started right after we took the dummy away which was 3 weeks ago.