+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Recommendations for IVF Doctors/clinics

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and was hoping to seek some advice from people who have used IVF clinics.

DH and I have been trying IVF for 2 years now with little success. We live in regional Australia and only have one option for a clinic. For various reasons we haven't been happy with them:
    -no testing when miscarried
    -had to insist on further testing on me, which revealed NK cells
    -change drugs for no apparent reasons, even though drugs used on previous cycle were good
    -have to fit onto their surgical schedule when eggs are retrieved, so if eggs don't grow quickly enough they abandon the cycle
    -and generally inconsistent advice and care

To be honest I've felt like a bit of an experiment.

We are looking at the possibility of using another clinic and was hoping for some recommendations for clinics that care more about the patient and getting them success than they do about their statistical rates they can quote on the website, and are willing to pull out all the stops when it comes to care options.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Okeeffe1! I used to leave in regional Australia and as you mentioned I had only one option, I went with them, of course! My experience was not bad, they seemed very profesional, but after two cycles no positive results. We moved to Sydney and we decided to try a bulkbilled clinic, I was very surprised with the experience they were as professionals as the one who charge you a lot and after my first cycle with them I got my positive result 9 weeks now. If you want I'll give you more details by private message.