Closed Thread
Page 97 of 112 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsBMum2be I hear you about the belly! I'm only 10+6 and I'm huge! Everyone at work must just think I've gotten fat. How exciting announcing to you family all together you must be so excited! @amywillo86 that announcement is so cute!
    Afm I finally got my 12 week scan booked and it actually won't be until I'm 13 weeks. They said I had to be between 12+4 and 13+4. I'm so sick of all this waiting and it's making me doubt my choice to have the scan first if we end up high risk from that it will mean even more waiting. Just feeling so stressed right now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone else have to be careful what position they're sitting in if they're going to sneeze. I get a really painful sort of nerve pinch in my lower abdomen if I'm not perfectly straight. I sneeze a lot, so maybe that's why I'm so aware of it. I remember it last pregnancy too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yup me too @Zimbaby super painful! I hate sneezing atm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Willowglen haha isnt it terrible having to hide it!! Oh i am so excited! No one knows we had ivf other than my mum but she doesnt know we had a transfer so itll be a huge suprise 😊😊
    @Zimbaby yes i get that too although if i roll over too quick in bed or cough 😐 gp said its the beginning of round ligament pain 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had the pain while sneezing pretty much the whole time!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amywillo86 For This Useful Post:

MrsBMum2be  (07-04-2017),Zimbaby  (07-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been getting this too. Usually when lying in bed and I sneeze. It's actually quite painful. And I have bad allergies...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoopa For This Useful Post:

Zimbaby  (07-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely have to fully brace when coughing and sneezing otherwise the pain is unbelievable! I wonder if the relaxin hormone starts earlier when you've been pregnant before, because I've been experiencing those pains since I was only about 5-6 weeks along. I hope it's not an indication I'll have pelvic issues with this pregnancy :/

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbletrouble For This Useful Post:

Zimbaby  (07-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh FYI, I went to the doctor's this morning because I have an inflammed eye (fun!), and it was a doc I haven't seen before. He was extremely thorough with getting a history and told me he had previously worked with a FS in the UK. Apparently they found that around 7/10 IVF patients end up with gestational diabetes as a side effect of stimulation. You would be more at risk if pregnant from a fresh transfer than an FET. Something I hadn't heard before so I thought it was worth a share.

Thanks
    Reviews
    15 weeks today and suffering horror ms. Have visitors with us so went out to lunch and it just hit me during our meal. Nice way to cut Lunch short!!! So weird as I have been feeling good for a few weeks except for the major headache I had on Wednesday. Pregnancy joys hey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbletrouble View Post
    Definitely have to fully brace when coughing and sneezing otherwise the pain is unbelievable! I wonder if the relaxin hormone starts earlier when you've been pregnant before, because I've been experiencing those pains since I was only about 5-6 weeks along. I hope it's not an indication I'll have pelvic issues with this pregnancy :/
    I certainly feel like my body has loosened earlier this time around. I've had a sore back, knees and shoulder over the last few weeks and have had to see a Physio to help. Don't remember this happening so early last time around.
    I've also had to do major bracing when sneezing.