Closed Thread
Page 92 of 112 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Hey ladies I'm not really in the right thread but I don't know where else to post. Been trying to conceive for 7 years with two chemicals from IVF and multiple failed IVF cycles. 5 weeks pregnant with a natural surprise miracle. I am thinking about the 6 week scan and wondering if I need it? I am being selfish and would like to have it to make sure all is well and double check the due date but is there a miscarriage risk from doing the internal scan?
    Congrats @nattie84. I don't think there's any good evidence that ultrasounds can cause miscarriage? Sure, unfortunately some women get bad news at or soon after early ultrasounds, but i think that is coincidental, rather than caused by the ultrasound. And if the pregnancy is in the wrong place, you want to know sooner rather than later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks so much ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling like absolute rubbish today. It's nearly 2pm, still in my pjs and have barely moved from the couch. I feel like my morning sickness has amped up again in the last week or so, then DH asked me if I needed any medications picked up from the chemist. It just occurred to me that I'm currently weaning off prednisolone, and in the past week I've gone from 10mg to 5mg. I checked my old pregnancy diary and same sort of thing happened last time. Steroid withdrawal symptoms include nausea, vomiting and lethargy :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope the symptoms ease @bubbletrouble!

What's your best morning sickness remedy? Feeling like crap today again. I didn't have this with my first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear @bubbletrouble thats terrible 😢 as if pregnancy symptoms aren't bad enough on there own!! Hope your feeling better today!
    @ELM13 the only thing that really worked for me was zofran wafers but Im a real sook 😕 poor thing i hope you feel better soon!

Has anyone else started taking bump photos? Mine has made its appearance known before i eat now 😊 feels a bit less fat although i still look it haha
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @nattie84. That is awesome news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, sorry I have been MIA. We are still waiting and the latest tests again showed very slow rising hcg (still doubling over a week) and dropping progesterone (despite still being on 1200mg pessaries a day). I have my scan tomorrow which I am hoping is more conclusive. I still feel pregnant, and the clinic have told me my body hasn't realized anything is wrong yet, but that I am still going to lose the baby (it would be extremely unlikely to pull through at this stage). The waiting game is the hardest part, I want to be able to grieve and starting moving on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Foodie View Post
    Hi guys, sorry I have been MIA. We are still waiting and the latest tests again showed very slow rising hcg (still doubling over a week) and dropping progesterone (despite still being on 1200mg pessaries a day). I have my scan tomorrow which I am hoping is more conclusive. I still feel pregnant, and the clinic have told me my body hasn't realized anything is wrong yet, but that I am still going to lose the baby (it would be extremely unlikely to pull through at this stage). The waiting game is the hardest part, I want to be able to grieve and starting moving on.
    *hugs* thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amywillo86 beautiful bubba photos!
    Regarding the cord blood it varies between companies and length of storage, we paid a few thousand for 7 years from memory with Cell Care. The process is, you get sent a kit and when you go into labour you call the person on call to get the blood and they arrive for delivery.
    @nattie84 Congrats hun, so nice to see you get your miracle, we've cycled together many times! Like the others Ive had multiple internals with no issue.
    @ELM13 wow 18 weeks! So sorry your MS has kicked in late my only trick is eat often and sip Ginger Tea. Doesnt take it away but makes it tolerable xx
    @Foodie I am so sorry hun, I cant believe they are making you wait! Surely they could have done a scan late last week and booked you in this week. Hope this is over for you soon. Xx

AFM 7+6 MS is worse overnight and Im exhausted during the day. So safe to say sleep is something I miss/need/wish for.
    DH has been delayed so 5 more days of solo parenting for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Foodie, thanks for checking in with us, you've been in my thoughts. Hopefully your scan brings you some answers and the closure you need, this is such an awful state of limbo and my heart breaks for you. I hope that the waiting game is over soon xo