Closed Thread
Page 91 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @amywillo86 same due date as me!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ we can be push pals!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBMum2be For This Useful Post:

amywillo86  (01-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pregnancy tiredness level 10! Asleep on the back seat in the car before my gorgeous husband's first footy game of the season with improvised towels as curtains! 😴😴😴😴😴😴
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear @MrsBMum2be! Hope you feel a little rested after a nap. DH gets up with DD on Saturdays so I can catch up on some sleep, I didn't wake up until 11am! Starving of course but feeling so much better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh thats nice of him, you really must have needed the extra sleep too 😊
    Haha @bubbletrouble i feel a bit more human but had 11 hours sleep over night and a nap yesterday too lol bring on the second trimester energy boost!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBMum2be For This Useful Post:

bubbletrouble  (01-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey ladies I'm not really in the right thread but I don't know where else to post. Been trying to conceive for 7 years with two chemicals from IVF and multiple failed IVF cycles. 5 weeks pregnant with a natural surprise miracle. I am thinking about the 6 week scan and wondering if I need it? I am being selfish and would like to have it to make sure all is well and double check the due date but is there a miscarriage risk from doing the internal scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @nattie84 ! I had a dating scan at 7 weeks through my IVF clinic. Just to confirm there is a heartbeat, it's in the right spot etc. I don't think I could have coped waiting for the 12 week scan! I definitely needed that confirmation. It's totally up to you though, a dating scan is not necessary. I was not aware it could increase chance of miscarriage but I suppose with any medical procedure, there is a risk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @nattie84 how exciting to get pregnant naturally after all this time!
    I think you should definitely get the 6 week scan to check all is well. My dr did it on the abdomen for mine so no danger to the baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @nattie84!! That's wonderful news. My 7 week scan was also abdomen and we could see the HB clearly.

AFM watched beauty and the beast last night, so so good! Felt nauseous all the way home, didn't really fall asleep, up pacing the house from 3.30-6, vomited once and thankfully DH called in sick for work so I took a maxolon and went to bed. Feeling slightly better now but I have so much anxiety over the baby and if all is ok. My scan is booked for Saturday but I'm going to try to move it to tomorrow afternoon. I'll be a mess if I have to wait all week! 18 weeks tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84 A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS! Thats brilliant news!!! You must be thrilled! I would definitely get the 6 week scan, ive had several internal scans and baby is beautifully healthy and moving around on all our scans 😊 they wouldnt do them so routinely if it were dangerous 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84 big congrats to you!! There's certain things that only IVF mummas understand. I personally don't bother with the standard DIG groups because they just don't get the level of anxiety we tend to get about sometimes quite trivial things.

I get as many scans as I possibly can. I'm 12 weeks today and have one booked for Tues, that will be my 4th this pregnancy! The first 2 scans in weeks 6 and 7 were internal scans, and I also had heaps with my DD, even some in the 3rd tri because they can simply get a better picture. As far as I know there isn't any miscarriage risk. Some women experience spotting if it's irritated the cervix, but that's the only down side I've ever known about.