Closed Thread
Page 90 of 112 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awesome news @bubbletrouble! Congrats on a girl. Is there many girls in this group? I know there have been a few boys!

AFM 1st day of my 3 weeks holidays today and been totally stressed out. Built a house and been rushing around getting everything sorted to pick up the keys today and just got them yah! So moving this weekend and feel useless as I can't really do much (according to everyone) but so excited once we are in an settled I can start to do the nursery going to be a busy 3 weeks as we also have visits arriving from Melbourne with their 18 months old, hopefully there will be some relax time!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

bubbletrouble  (31-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Snoopa i was similar for the first weeks then all of a sudden around week 7/8 or so i got slammed with nausea but dont worry if you get nothing 😊 you could just be one of the lucky ones!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBMum2be View Post
    @Snoopa i was similar for the first weeks then all of a sudden around week 7/8 or so i got slammed with nausea but dont worry if you get nothing 😊 you could just be one of the lucky ones!
    Thanks, I'm hoping so. My boobs were slightly tender at the start but not anymore. I just need to relax and stay off google!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha @Snoopa yes you do!!! Im the same!! My gp has even told me to now. Just remember every pregnancy is different so dont compare 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope sorry you've got everything going at once, cold, no sleep and DH away. I'm finding it tough this time around when DD wakes. She's been doing it a bit lately and with my hormones going crazy I find it hard to go back to sleep. Plus I always have to get up and go to the loo at night anyway. Hope the week goes quickly for you. It's not easy.
    @bubbletrouble congrats on being low risk and having a beautiful girl on board. My DD keeps saying she wants a sister...I think Frozen has something to do with that What a relief it is to get those results. x
    @Snoopa I lost all my symptoms around 7 weeks. Freaked myself out completely. I was a mess at my first scan, hope the13th comes quickly for you x
    @mish239 congrats on getting into your new house! Whilst it's stressful now you'll be all set up by the time bubs is here so that is great. We moved states with and 7and a half week old...stress!!! And this time around we will eventually have to move as we only live in a two bedder. But we'll make do with bubs in our room for a while. Moving is always tough, lots of work. But will be so worth it. Make sure you find time to rest x

AFM I had another tough day at work with my class as I've got some really challenging kids. I'm exhausted and over getting treated like dirt. It's not good for the baby either
    Yay for the weekend. DH has been away for work and gets home late tonight. We have tomorrow together then Sun he's working again. Need to schedule some "me" time tomorrow so Daddy can take his DD for a bike ride I think. 🏼

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

bubbletrouble  (31-03-2017),Wishnhope  (31-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just took our fur baby to the park and she knocked me off my feet and I landed on my butt! Hope it doesn't hurt bubs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mish239 its hard not to freak out but bubs is well protected, I fell over a lot while pregnant (including over a baby gate with a full basket of washing at 7 mths) and my DS is none the wiser
    @lotsathoughts I hope you get your me time
    @bubbletrouble thats great news low risk and the gender of preference!
    @Foodie I hope you are doing ok hun xx

Is anyone doing cord blood storage, we did the first time round and unsure if we will again. Need to really look into if siblings can share cord blood?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my NT scan today! All went well, I came back as low risk. Bub was bouncing and jumping around it was quite funny and exciting! I am now due on a October 9th -I thought IVF pregnancy due date were pretty accurate, but they have pushed me ahead?.2017-03-31-22-43-38.jpg

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amywillo86 For This Useful Post:

bubbletrouble  (31-03-2017),ELM13  (31-03-2017),MrsBMum2be  (01-04-2017),Snoopa  (01-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Snoopa I've had no symptoms pretty much the whole time! I feel tired and hungrier, but not much else! Yet my scan today showed up fine! I've been quite worried because of the lack of symptoms too. Try not to worry too much! Alot of women don't get symptoms!

@Wishnhope I'm going to ask my midwife about this, I just heard about this last week. What is the process/cost involved?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to amywillo86 For This Useful Post:

Snoopa  (01-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Foodie thinking of you and hope your doing ok x