ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 88 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thats great news @Endo85 😊😊 congratulations!! Im having stomach cramps almost like wind pain but thats about it at the moment!

Got my Nuchal results back and low risk for all!! So excited finally! Looking forward to telling people now!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsBMum2be For This Useful Post:

bubbletrouble  (30-03-2017),Endo85  (31-03-2017),Wishnhope  (30-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BEARD88- I'm so sorry for your loss! I hope you are okay. - I was on Aspirin for my last cycle, I took it during my period (it helps with my endo) and then stopped during stimming, then I took it from the day before transfer for about 5 days. However, I used a baby aspirin as that was the dosage my doctor recommended, or just half a normal aspirin. I would speak to your FS before you start taking it though, I'm not sure if it is good for you if you don't need it or your FS might have a different dosage plan.
    @Endo85 - Congratulations! A little boy! So exciting! Don't worry about the negativity - it is none of their business! You will be a great mother! I have my NT scan tomorrow so excited/nervous! I haven't had any pelvic pain lately, but I did around week 7/8. I have a pulling/tugging sensation in my lower stomach though, mainly when I move too quickly.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to amywillo86 For This Useful Post:

Endo85  (31-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so glad to see people getting their results back as low risk! It's so exiting!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wohoo @Endo85 congrats on your low risk results!! And welcome to team blue. Sorry you had to deal with insensitive people.
    @Foodie good luck with your bt today
    @MrsBMum2be congrats on being low risk too! It's exciting when you feel like you can start sharing.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Endo85  (31-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls feels like a huge weight has been lifted!! We had our formal appt with the ob tonight and he even found the heart beat on the doppler (have an anterior placenta so wasnt guaranteed) so excited now 😀
    @Foodie hope you got some good results on your BT today x

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsBMum2be For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (31-03-2017),lotsathoughts  (30-03-2017),nattie84  (30-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone else suffering badly with headaches? I cant even move tonight its so bad and panadol hasnt helped so im laying on the couch feeling sorry for myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BEARD88 i know a woman who developed a clot in her third pregnancy. She and the baby were lucky to survive. If she were to have another pregnancy she would have to take clexane or similar. If she takes a long haul flight or has surgery she needs to use it too. Many people have what i have but they never know as they dont develop a clot in their life. So you may have it and may not know. People without these conditions can also develop clots.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsBMum2be I've had shocking headaches since I got pregnant, they have been my worst symptom.
    They have eased up a bit now but I still get a couple every week which knock me on my butt!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mish239 oh gosh i feel for you! Ive only started getting them really bad over the last week but its so bad it makes me feel unwell!! The joys of hormones hey 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm having a self care day today. I woke up feeling like I haven't slept at all and I've been exhausted all week, so decided enough was enough and work could do without me for a day! I've had a cold threatening to come on for over a week and my sinuses are triggering my preggo sensitive gag reflex Morning sickness has gotten heaps better, but in the last couple of days it seems to be arcing up again in the afternoons.
    @MrsBMum2be I regularly get headaches and pregnancy definitely makes them worse! I found it interesting though that after having my daughter I haven't had migraines as often as I used to. No idea what the correlation is but the difference has been significant.