Closed Thread
Page 63 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    With DS I was convinced it was a girl, (we had a girl name picked out)

This time I dont have any indication but I want it to be another boy, DH wants a girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're leaning towards girl at the moment. My pregnancy symptoms, foods I want are the same as for DD. It could just be the way my body deals with pregnancy, but my sis noticed big differences between her 3 girls and her boy pregnancies so it could mean something.

I think I'm about 60/40 for wanting another girl vs a boy. It would be so much easier with all the baby stuff we already have, plus clothes and other things later down the line. At the same time though I see some of my friends having great relationships with their sons so I also think it would be nice to have one of each once I got used to the idea!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm kinda excited, I just brought my first maternity clothes!! Got 2 pairs of jeans and 2 tops! Man how comfortable are those jeans!!! I got cheap ones from H&M that just opened in the city so if I need to go up size as I get bigger I won't feel like I wasted money!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news on the results @mish239!
    @ELM13 how exciting feeling some kicks!!

I have a feeling Bub is a girl. I don't know if it's just wishful thinking but as soon as I saw the photo of the blasty I thought it's a girl. I can't wait to find out what we're all having!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowglen For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (15-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I have been a bit MIA but I have been keeping up with everyone posts. I have just been having a bad time with morning sickness and terrible vivid nightmares.

It the same every night I dream I go for a scan and they cannot find a heartbeat then I wake in a panic all sweaty.

so I called today and moved my NIPT test to Tuesday instead of Friday. Just a little sooner for some reassurance. I'm ten weeks tomorrow so a long way to go yet.

in answer to the question about the harmony test and 12 week the ultrasound place just told be it looks for different things so it is recommended to do both.

im going to find out the gender but I think it's a boy. Could be wrong and that is fine I just have a feeling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,
    I havnt had time to go through and ready everyones journeys. But wish everyone the best.

I just got my BT bfp yesterday this is our second round of FET TTC#3 last one was Novemeber but ended up being Ectopic/unknown location, and my first BT with that one was only 90 so we knew it wasnt going to be viable.

However yesterday BT was 1381 much much better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is everyone finding out what they are having, or keeping it a surprise? I really want a surprise but DH wants to find out. I would let him find out for himself, but he is horrible at keeping secrets. The second I POAS pretty much all his friends/family/our neighbours knew about it. I feel bad though, because he has his heart set on a boy so if it's not a boy I want him to have time to be happy with the fact that it's a girl. Although, I know he would be happy with a girl too. I know if I let him find out, he will end up slipping it out at some point.

Also my NT scan is still 2 weeks away, but I don't want to wait that long to check on the baby. I did my 7 week scan through my fertility clinic, do you think my GP would let me do another sneaky one before my NT scan? I haven't had any issues to suspect anything is wrong, but I'm still paranoid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BEARD88 View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    I havnt had time to go through and ready everyones journeys. But wish everyone the best.

I just got my BT bfp yesterday this is our second round of FET TTC#3 last one was Novemeber but ended up being Ectopic/unknown location, and my first BT with that one was only 90 so we knew it wasnt going to be viable.

However yesterday BT was 1381 much much better
    Congratulations!! So happy for you! When will your first scan be?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome @BEARD88 and congratulations!
    @amywillo86 we are not finding out the sex but it's easy for us as DH and I both agree we want the surprise.

Do you have an appointment with your ob scheduled yet? I had my 7 week scan at FS and then my ob appointment was at 8 weeks and he did a scan. He knew I was worried so he booked in another scan for me at 10 weeks and at 9 weeks I lost all pregnancy symptoms so they did another scan for me!
    I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and I've had 4 scans already. I have my 12 week scan tomorrow.

Now TMI last night I went for my pee before bed and when I wiped there was a little light pink (like I use to get just before af arrives). I've not got period like cramping and there is nothing this morning, should I be worried???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @BEARD88 Congrats and Welcome!! Great First numbers.
    @amywillo86 we are finding out, I hate surprises and need to be in control! I dont get control of this process in any other way so this is my one thing!