ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 55 of 112 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow @mish239 I must be gettin them cheap then. I just recall someone in the cycling threads paying less than $50 for progesterone. Thought I was getting ripped! My script just saying progesterone pessaries 200mg maybe thats why?
    @cozkate yay for scan date!!

Oh No @Willowglen! That sucks! Hope you can change it back

AFM DH works away and is leaving for 3 weeks soon...over the scan period. So guess who gets to wait till 8 weeks to see bub! So annoyed hopefully the clinic will do a sneaky one to check where the embryo has landed but it isnt looking great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    @amywillo86 yay for booking in your 12 week scan! I'll book mine tomorrow at my scan. Is a Case Load Midwife like shared group midwifery? I did that with DD. I had one midwife the whole way through (except my birth...the ONE day she had off!) And we had home visits for two weeks after bubs was born. Is it like that? I loved my midwife at RPA.
    I think it is like this. My friend is on maternity leave so she can't do it, but she has recommended a friend of hers to be my midwife. It sounds good! Good luck with your scan today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much @mish239 that makes me feel a lot better!! And congrats on keeping your food down!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope I just checked my last HBF statement and I paid $90 and $66, one was for 30 days progesterone and one for my ovidrel trigger. I am assuming the $90 was for the progesterone but I can check my receipt. Do you have private health? Mine gave me $56 back from the $90. So expensive. Annoying too as I have Crinone left from my IVF cycles and they won't let me use it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What is everyone doing with their left over IVF meds? I seem to have a fair bit of gonal f sitting in my fridge and I'm not quite sure what to do with it!

DH and I have decided to do the Harmony test in a couple of weeks. With the regular testing with DD we came back with a higher risk of Downs due to a low papp-a result, so we decided this time it's worth the $$ to go straight to the NIPT testing. I've got a referral just for a general ultrasound to have a look at bub to make sure all is well before paying for the expensive test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Scan all good!!
    Baby measuring perfectly. Hb171. Booked in 12 week scan for March 21.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

amywillo86  (09-03-2017),bubbletrouble  (09-03-2017),exilius  (10-03-2017),MrsBMum2be  (09-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Foodie thanks, I dont have maternity PHI so we dont get anything back. So I guess $70 is great since I get $0 back!
    @bubbletrouble I have so much gonal f (that one is capped at $38?) no use for it!

We're getting the harmony test no matter what, after sprog Im not going into anything blind and the $400 is worth the piece of mind. We paid $900 for the verifi test last time but unsure if they still offer this one in WA?
    @lotsathoughts thats wonderful news, so lucky to have so many scans

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbletrouble - me too! Lots of Crinone and Gonal. I figured I would hold onto it for baby #2, but it will probably expire by then.

@lotsofthoughts Congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sounds like harmony is the one everyone is going through these days instead of Verifi @Wishnhope. I got the paperwork for the test today and it says the fee is $450, so I'm quite happy it's half what it cost us nearly 4 years ago.

Did you do Verifi with Sprog as well, or just JJ? Will you be finding out gender?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We did Verifi with my pregnancy with JJ because of what happened with Sprog. I wish we had considered it first time round. Wouldnt have saved heartache but we would have been more aware than blind sighted.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

bubbletrouble  (09-03-2017)