Closed Thread
Page 52 of 112 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations on some fantastically positive news all round ladies!!

Have been fairly lucky on the ms front until the last few days! Been waking up feeling so terrible in the middle of the night and tonight im clinging to my zofran and lemonade 😢 @amywillo86 how are you going symptom wise now blossom? Hope you're still cruising along symptom free other than the bloat 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Wishnhope!! Great numbers there. Fingers crossed you'll hit 15k soon and a scan can put you at ease x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbletrouble For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (07-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my god I'm so sick I hope bubs is ok. My whole body is aching and I can't keep any food down. Think I have a virus, this is more than ms. So worried about bubs. I'm booked in for a scan tomorrow afternoon and I'm so glad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    There's a stomach flu going around mish, so you might have picked it up My morning sickness has gotten progressively worse over the past couple of weeks, but thankfully still able to keep food down most of the time. I find being tired makes things feel even worse so try to get as much rest as possible. I'm finding the Elevit morning sickness relief tablets do help with the nausea, it's still there but not completely consuming. Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mish239 make sure you keep your fluids up. If you're dehydrated and can't drink go to hospital for fluids

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ exilius great news about the scan!
    @Foodie congrats and welcome!
    @Wishnhope I think most of the IVF calculators go from O date. Or at least those are the same for me. For some reason my clinic gave me a date 3 days later than all the calcs so I'm totally confused!
    @mish239 hope you're ok! Make sure you stay hydrated and I'm sure Bub will be fine.

Afm pain is much better but ms is really starting to kick in now. Still able to eat just feel queasy all day long. The only thing that makes me feel better is chips. And I was trying not to put on as much weight this time!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowglen For This Useful Post:

amywillo86  (08-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mish239 oh hun Im pretty sure bub will be fine if you look after yourself, plenty of rest and fluids, dehydrated is definitely your biggest problem. Hope you feel better soon.

Hope all the ladies suffering ms and pain are doing ok, @Willowglen if chips is what keeps the ms at bay so be it hahah.

AFM still not feeling anything, wishing I did but also at the same time enjoying the lack if feeling awful!
    I miss blue cheese and cold meats.....oh and totally grateful to be in this position!

Why cant I just be blissfully unaware like other people and not totally petrified that things will go wrong every second!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

amywillo86  (08-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBMum2be View Post
    Congratulations on some fantastically positive news all round ladies!!

Have been fairly lucky on the ms front until the last few days! Been waking up feeling so terrible in the middle of the night and tonight im clinging to my zofran and lemonade ������ @amywillo86 how are you going symptom wise now blossom? Hope you're still cruising along symptom free other than the bloat ������
    No vomiting, I've had a few other symptoms - my body is really sore and aching, and I keep waking 2-3 times in the night to go to the toilet. I'm really tired. But I feel pretty lucky not to have the nausea/vomiting! I feel for you ladies! I'm feeling a bit anxious though- I think because of my lack of MS. I really want another scan but it's only been 1.5 weeks since my last scan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My scan today has been cancelled because the midwife who was doing it is sick. I'm so sad as I wanted to make sure all was ok and now I have to wait until Friday. I told the receptionist who called how sick I was and she said they wouldn't want me in there anyway so I didn't infect Any other pregnant women which is fair enough but doesn't make me relax. My tummy is a bit sore today but that could just be from
    All the throwing up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mish239 it's not fun being sick whilst pregnant. Take time off work, rest and drink heaps. Look after yourself.
    @cozkate good luck at your appointment. How tiring being sick on the way to work then feeling it all day.
    @MrsBMum2be I've been waking up heaps too but thankfully I'm not sick. That would be tough.
    @bubbletrouble more ms! Keep resting when you can xx
    @Willowglen yes I'm loving salty foods too. Whatever gets you by. You can deal with weight late.
    @Wishnhope I know, if only we could be blissfully unaware it would be wonderful. A friend of mine is always "of course there's a heartbeat" after each scan. I think...ah I'd love to be so confident.
    @amywillow86 your symptoms are pretty much what I've got. I never get full blown MS, just nausea at different points. When's your next scan?