Closed Thread
Page 49 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the BFP @Wishnhope good luck for Tuesday woohoo.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cozkate For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (05-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for some good betas @Wishnhope !
    @exilius I hope everything is fine at your scan - as @MrsBMum2be said it could be your hormones levelling out which I believe starts to happen at around 9 weeks or so? Pretty sure hormone levels peak about 7-8 weeks then decline a bit.

If anyone is suffering with bad nausea I can highly recommend the Elevit morning sickness relief tablets! They are slow release over 12 hours. After an awful week of nausea and vomiting I started taking them on Friday night. Yesterday I took another one in the morning and only started feeling nauseous if I needed to eat, so I didn't both taking one last night, and totally regretted that decision this morning! I thought maybe it was just easing off on its own, but it was 100% the tablets warding it off. I was concerned because they have ginger in them and I went off ginger big time in my first pregnancy, but they have a lemon coating to mask the taste of ginger :thumbup:

Hope everyone is having a good weekend despite all our worries! ❤

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbletrouble For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (05-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the welcome ladies, Im not feeling much of anything atm but super concerned had some sharp stabbing pains last night to my right side lower abdomen and now shoulder tip pain. Pretty sure this is an ectopic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is the clinic open public holidays @Wishnhope? They might be able to organise a scan for you on Tuesday. Otherwise you could always go to Emergency. I went in to Joondalup a couple of weeks ago when I had some spotting early on the Sunday morning and they were really good to me. Because I hadn't had a scan at that point they arranged one to establish the location and rule out an ectopic. I was only there for 3 hours which I thought was pretty decent for a Sunday.

I know it's hard but do try to get some rest tonight.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbletrouble For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (05-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @exilius how far along are you? I had that last week, all symptoms gone. For about 4 days I felt nothing. I called my dr and they said that can be normal and got me to go in for a scan to check and all was good. The following day all symptoms came back with a vengeance. It was like my little one was telling me off for not believing in him haha.
    Maybe don't wait until Thursday and call your dr tomorrow so your not stressing all week.

Congratulations @Wishnhope, so glad to see you here. Can't wait to hear your BT results on Tuesday

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (06-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well im dreading work today, besides feeling sick i have to face my boss who saw us on saturday carrying a cot mattress 😯😯😯 we haven't told anyone yet so not sure if she will say something today or if i should 😐 what do you lovely ladies suggest? Im only 9 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017

So, I've left a message with my OB about the pain and hoping he'll call me back. I took an FRER to reassure myself and big mistake!

IMG_1488755554.938153.jpg

Turns out there's a thing where, when you have too much hcg in your urine the results are less positive. After diluting the urine they get stronger again

IMG_1488755621.340481.jpg

That was a couple of hours of uncontrollable crying until someone told me about the hook effect. I do not recommend taking home tests past 5-6 weeks!
    @Wishnhope I'd certainly go to hospital asap with those symptoms. I really hope you're wrong

Thanks
    Reviews
    @exilius this happened to me! Mine was faint and I freaked out and googled then diluted my urine and it was strong again. I'm so glad you discovered it too!
    @Wishnhope how are you going today? Hope everything is ok.
    @MrsBMum2be that's a tricky one! Unfortunate that your boss saw you but I think if you want to keep it secret maybe just don't say anything. You could have been carrying it for someone else.

Afm, still getting bad pain today and still worried. I phoned the nurse at my clinic and she didn't seem concerned. She said I could have a blood test tomorrow so I'll do that just to make me feel better. Scan still on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @exilius I hope you can get in soon to get a scan. How stressful those few hours must have been between the FRERs.
    @Wishnhope I really hope it's not an ectopic. I had sharp pains as well as an achy back about 3 or so days before my period was due. I was sure I was having an ectopic. One thing that's in your favour is your positive on your early HPT. Often ectopics have lower hcg. I'd try go in for a blood test early as with me they felt from the hcg numbers at 3+6 that it was less likely to be ectopic. I hope those pains have gone away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MrsBMum2be oh thats awkward! Haha Id play stupid, bringing it up makes it more obvious I think.
    @exilius I hope your pain has ceased.
    @Willowglen it's frustrating when your nurse tell you not to worry! Good luck for the BT tomorrow and Scan Friday

@lotsofthoughts @bubbletroubld clinic wasnt concerned at all about my shoulder tip pain, unless I have bleeding or serious cramping/pain that its nothing they can do. My shoulder still hurts (more a dull ache now) and only mild cramping on and off so hoping its something else.
    First BT is tomorrow anyway so have to wait til then. Hopefully we get some strong numbers.