Closed Thread
Page 47 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @cozkate and congrats on your BFP!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowglen For This Useful Post:

cozkate  (04-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Willowglen it really is, its just scary because you dont want to do anything to hirt our little babies! @cozkate welcome aboard!!! Thats fantastic, our little bean is a first ivf cycle success too!! Feels surreal sometimes doesnt it! Congrats again!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, seems surreal at the moment until we see it. we have 4 weeks to wait for a scan. Had a head cold for retrieval and pick up the flu this week so not feeling the best. Other than that feeling pretty good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @cozkate xxx
    Hope you feel better soon and the wait until your first scan goes as quickly as possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know we've got a few first time mummies here, but for those of you already who already have one child, do any of you feel a little anxious about how things are going to change having two?? I'm so very grateful to be pregnant and worked so hard to get here, but there's a little niggling part of me that wonders if we've made the right choice of having more than one child? I definitely don't feel "done at one" , but now #2 is on the way I can more easily imagine what it would have been like just with our little princess! Does that seem weird??

1st timers welcome to comment too

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel sad thinking about having to split my time. Both my husband and I work from home so my son has been very spoilt having both his parents around. I really found the first 6 weeks+ hard with my first so mostly I'm absolutely terrified with how I'll cope with that again and a toddler. I barely made it through with just one!

Welcome @cozkate and congrats

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zimbaby For This Useful Post:

bubbletrouble  (05-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubblegrouble yes that's exactly how I feel!! I would say this time I'm half so excited to be having another and half terrified of how I'll cope! I too struggled a lot with the newborn phase and lack of sleep so I'm pretty scared of doing it all again with a toddler. Some days it's so hard just with one, two looks impossible! But then I think how many people I know that have managed it so I will too. And I'm excited for DS to have a sibling.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willowglen For This Useful Post:

bubbletrouble  (05-03-2017),exilius  (05-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I have a question, last night I was out at a concert so sitting for a long time and I started to get some really bad pain. It was like a strong pressure feeling like I had a really really full bladder (I didn't). It made sitting quite uncomfortable by the end of the night. I also had some lower back pain and started to get scared because I've read those things together can be a bad sign (stupid Google!). I didn't have any bleeding and today both are better but I wondered if anyone else had anything like this? I didn't have it with my first. Strong pain is so scary! Oh and I'm 6 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @cozkate and congratulations.
    @Willowglen try not to worry especially if your feeling better today. I'm finding I have pains every now and then, if I sit to long I have to stand, if I stand to long I have to sit. At the moment my hips are in constant pain. Se how you go and if your worries give your dr a call. Are you due for a scan soon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @cozkate and congratulations.
    @Willowglen try not to worry especially if your feeling better today. I'm finding I have pains every now and then, if I sit to long I have to stand, if I stand to long I have to sit. At the moment my hips are in constant pain. Se how you go and if your worries give your dr a call. Are you due for a scan soon?