Closed Thread
Page 109 of 112 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1111
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, I'm so glad I asked! You guys have given me heaps of great tips to look out for!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts sorry you had such a bad night, I hope you have a better sleep tonight. Happy birthday to your DD for tomorrow!

Afm, ladies I need to vent. I know it will sound ungrateful which I hate because I am so very grateful to be having this Bub but I have had such an awful day. MS is back in full force, I'm exhausted and can't stop crying. I feel as big as a house, nothing fits and I'm miserable. Even when I don't have bad MS I'm so dizzy everything is hard. I just don't know how I'm going to get through the next 6 months. I hate feeling so awful, last time was nothing like this. I hate that I can't exercise because I feel so awful (usually my stress relief/mental therapy) and therefore the weight is poring on despite trying to be good making me even more miserable. I just don't feel like DH gets it because he's tired too. And probably because I put on a brave face and try to get on with it. Anyway I just needed to vent, thanks!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowglen For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (18-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aww no @Willowglen how many weeks are you? This pregnancy has been different for me too with MS. I really hope it passes and you start to feel better soon xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

Willowglen  (17-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @ELM13. I'm 12+3. Doesn't help that I'm super anxious about my scan on Friday!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowglen For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (17-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Willowglen You're not alone! And never feel bad just because it was difficult to conceive doesnt make pregnancy any easier.
    This second time round is very different! We're dealing with a lack of sleep we didnt have the first time and raising tiny people is exhausting anyway! MS Is definitely kicking my butt alot more this time and the dizziness is certainly providing more difficult to manage.
    I hope you get a break from it all soon and it gets a little easier.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Willowglen  (17-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Willowglen you're definitely not on your own, I'm struggling big time too second time around, I just feel constantly overwhelmed by all the things I want to be doing but have no energy for. I remember struggling a lot with my body image first time and thought it would be easier with the second bub but it isn't! I'm "showing" but for me that means my usual squishy tummy just gets pushed out more. It will be another couple of months yet before I start to get that lovely rounded shape and some degree of firmness, until then I have to tolerate what looks like a bad muffin top

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbletrouble For This Useful Post:

Willowglen  (17-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having a bit of sookie moment, this time of year means lots of gatherings and food, glorious food!

Most people miss the drinks; the wines, the spirits.
    Me, I am struggling without my favourites; Cheese platters with creamy blue or brie, cold cuts of hams and salamis and twiggy sticks! Gah I miss the twiggy sticks.
    My list of hospital food for DH to bring in is getting longer....
    and yes I know I can eat all of those heated up and no it isnt the same

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

bubbletrouble  (17-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbletrouble that's exactly how I feel! I struggled a lot first time round with gaining weight because I had worked very hard to lose it. This time I wasn't as thin so didn't think I would care as much. I'm already huge though, I can believe how fast it's going on! I'm trying not to care but keep thinking back to how long it took to come off last time!
    @Wishnhope I hear you there! I would love some Gorgonzola dolce right about now! I really miss sushi and Pepsi Max the most though. (I know some people still drink it but I choose not to as I'm quite sensitive to caffeine). I bought stuff to make my own sushi today but I just know it won't be the same! What are twiggy sticks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Willowglen Oh sushi, dont get me started! Home stuff is never the same. Spicy prawn sushi from Wasabi warrior! DS gets Sushi every second Thursday as a treat (he loves the stuff) do I just sit there and sulk. Im sure the risks are minimal for the rice etc but I still would never forgive myself if something were to go wrong!
    Twiggy sticks umm how to describe they're like thin little salami sticks. What do you call them over east?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    IMG_1492463356.602639.jpg
    At the halfway mark!!!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

bubbletrouble  (18-04-2017),lotsathoughts  (18-04-2017),Wishnhope  (18-04-2017)