Closed Thread
Page 102 of 112 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1111
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @lotsathoughts I've been feeling kicks since 17.5 weeks with them becoming stronger at 18 weeks. Now I feel the baby moving every day so so reassuring!
    I'm with you on the not sleeping front - DS has been crying out at night for no reason it seems. Then it's been a hassle to try and get him back to sleep. This morning I could hear sounds, got up and he was hiding behind the curtain in our room. It was black and 3.30am! Straight back to bed for him!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts I've been feeling rollercoaster waves from very early this time and the very occasional flutter. I only felt DS at 17wks and I'm almost 15wks now. Been feeling these things for about 3 weeks now. Waiting for that very certain big flutter that sent me into panic mode last pregnancy! I'm sure that will only come around 16/17 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really looking forward to feeling Squeak move! Although the early movements did freak me out a bit first time around.

Just discovered a weird pregnancy symptom - skin tags! Didn't get them last time but apparently can be quite common when your hormones are in overdrive. Found one on my inner thigh this afternoon. Anyone else getting something a bit unexpected?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbletrouble For This Useful Post:

amywillo86  (11-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbletrouble View Post
    Really looking forward to feeling Squeak move! Although the early movements did freak me out a bit first time around.

Just discovered a weird pregnancy symptom - skin tags! Didn't get them last time but apparently can be quite common when your hormones are in overdrive. Found one on my inner thigh this afternoon. Anyone else getting something a bit unexpected?
    Extremely dry skin! I am moisturising daily but it doesn't seem to help. Not just on my belly, everywhere! I thought I was meant to glow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @amywillo86 I had a friend complain of this recently she's having a boy and is very very dry everywhere!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha i love reading all the comments on here! @amywillo86 I'm sure you glow despite the flakiness 😀 @bubbletrouble no skin tags for me yet but ill be keeping an eye out now!! Im skin obsessed (freckles, moles and now skin tags haha) @lotsathoughts that sucks your shoulder hurts!!! I wake up with an aching hip from sleeping on my side but luckily thats it so far. Must be difficult having shoulder pain with a little one.
    No movement for me yet but I'm only 14 weeks 😮 so itz probably still a few weeks away, cant wait to feel it finally!!

I've been struggling with ovary and back pain since friday 😢 it went away after my OHSS but its back with a vengeance this week. I dont want to hassle my ob cos i literally run to him wvery 5 minutes at work with new things!! Do you girls think it could maybe be cos everything is shifting in there? If i hold on to go to the loo its really bad and lasts a few hours but its all on the right side

Thanks
    Reviews
    What does it feel like when the baby moves? I don't know what to look out for. My ob said not to expect to feel movement until about 19 - 20 weeks due to my placenta being on the front so adding extra padding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsBMum2be sorry to
    Hear your in pain. I get a pain in my left side quite a bit but find it gets worse if I'm on my feet for a while (and hold in a wee). Hope it gets better for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mish239 thats reassuring although that sucks you have pain too. Have you asked an ob about it at all?
    My placenta is at the front too so ill be hanging out for some movement in 5 weeks or so xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mish239 I don't remember feeling what I'm feeling now at all with my first and my placenta was also at the front then.

This early I'm feeling swishes and sometimes it really feels like a bit of a rollercoaster ride like when your tummy sort of flips. I thought people were nuts describing the feeling as bubbles last time but this pregnancy, and this early, I can totally get that. Last pregnancy the first movement I felt was at 17 weeks and it was like a strong nerve twitch in your tummy. You can't miss it... I got such a fright. It was definitely more of a flutter than bubbles that time. But a strong nerve twitch is the most accurate way I can think to describe the first feeling I had last time.